We're building a visual application development platform with the goal of dramatically improving the time to market and quality of digital experiences for our customers. FlutterFlow helps companies improve developer efficiency, accelerate project timelines, and reduce costs for large-scale business applications. Our customers include some of the largest banking, consulting, telecom, and manufacturing companies in the world.
We have more than 350k users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
We’re a remote first team, with a headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you’ll work hands-on with our users to solve complex technical issues on building in FlutterFlow. This person is someone who loves solving problems and wants to learn everything possible about FlutterFlow.
This is a remote position, based anywhere in the Americas.
What You Will Work On
- Provide technical support to FlutterFlow customers via email and chat.
- Be a product expert and technical resource for FlutterFlow customers. You will answer questions on product features and help troubleshoot technical issues.
- Actively update and add to our online Knowledge Base. Create new help articles and update existing articles as product features or processes change.
- Identify emerging issues and provide feedback to the engineering team on common feature requests, bugs, and technical issues.
Who you are
- 1+ years of experience with Flutter and Dart (this is a must)
- Technical background (e.g. engineering, computer science, etc.).
- Prior experience in customer support, customer success, or similar roles.
- You love helping people solve problems. You are empathetic and customer-focused.
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) and documentation skills.
- You are highly organized and can prioritize competing priorities.
- Some experience working with Google Firebase.
- You have used FlutterFlow and are familiar with our features.
- Experience with mobile app development.
- Remote first team
- Generous salary and equity package
- Flexible work hours