We're building a visual application development platform with the goal of dramatically improving the time to market and quality of digital experiences for our customers. FlutterFlow helps companies improve developer efficiency, accelerate project timelines, and reduce costs for large-scale business applications. Our customers include some of the largest banking, consulting, telecom, and manufacturing companies in the world.
We have more than 350k users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
We’re a remote first team, with a headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We are looking for rockstar engineers to join us in building our low-code application development platform from the ground up. You'll be shaping the future of our company and the future of how applications are built.
This is a remote position, based anywhere in the United States.
What You Will Work On
- Spec, design, and build functionality in FlutterFlow.
- Help us decide what to build next. You will partner with our founders and team to identify and prioritize new features.
- Write code that writes code! We work in an interesting and challenging space that few people get to work on.
- Talk to customers to understand their needs.
- Help solve complex problems and mentor more junior team members.
Who you are
- 4+ years of real-world experience developing or implementing software.
- You write high-quality code that is readable and reliable.
- You have a start-up mentality. You understand shipping a feature early and learning from the result is more important than perfecting it.
- You are always willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in when the team needs help.
- 1+ years of experience with Flutter and Dart
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with mobile app development
- Live anywhere in the US
- Generous salary and equity package
- Full Health/Vision/Dental benefits (US-based employees)
- Flexible Vacation / Sick Leave
- Flexible work hours