hotglue is on a mission to help engineering teams of all sizes build & manage their integrations. We do this by providing a library of over 250 prebuilt integrations that developers can embed in their products and use out of the box instantly. With hotglue any org, from an early startup to an established company, can build highly scalable integrations while eliminating 90% of the engineering work that goes into integrations today.
As developers ourselves, we know how important shipping a great product is – and that means building a team of great people to tackle this $1B+ market.
This is a ground floor opportunity to be one of the first engineers at hotglue and shape our trajectory. You will experience what being at a scrappy startup is like. What you'll be doing described below one-day could look radically different the next. You will be empowered to identify opportunities that will help us grow and own it.
- Scope, design, implement, and own new integrations
- Help expand our core integration library from the ground up in a reliable way.
- Have autonomy to identify, conceptualize, and launch new initiatives.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Help design extremely reliable and well-tested integrations that engineering teams around the world use every day.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience working with Python and related libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, etc.
- Strong written communication skills and can explain complex technical concepts to non-engineers.
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, and ambiguous environment.
- Can empathize with the challenges of integrations and has interest in developer-focused products.
- We don't care about fancy degrees or FAANG experience.
- Frontend in React, Next.js
- Backend in Python, Node.js
- AWS, Docker
- GitHub, Linear, Slack, Notion
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Home office - Apple equipment and anything else you need to be productive
- Wellness program - reimbursements for gym memberships, athletic equipment, etc.
- Paid family leave - whatever you need, they come first
- Ground floor opportunity to be an early member of a fast growing venture-backed startup
hotglue is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at hotglue feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.