Founding Engineer (Full stack) at Jiga (YCW21)
Jiga makes it easy for companies to outsource manufacturing of parts.
Skills: MongoDB, Node.js, React
We’re looking for a talented full stack developer to help us build the new manufacturing platform.
You’ll be working directly with our CTO to build an amazing UI and backend that works even under heavy loads. You’ll be helping us improving our pricing algorithm and creating a manufacturing experience the internet has never seen before.
We belive in flexible, remote work where each one of the team member has a word and full impact on the product.
Our website: https://www.jiga3d.com
How we work: https://www.jiga3d.com/about-us/
Remote, anywhere at GMT-2 timezone (+-4 hours flexibility)
Ideal candidate must have
- Proven experience with React.
- Proven experience with NodeJS, MongoDB, AWS S3.
- Deep love to startups and creating new products
- Working blazingly fast
- Independent and autodidact
- Great team player
Would be nice to have
- Experience with NextJS
- Past experience with CAD / 3D / MGF
Please send us an email to jobs (at) jiga3d.com with:
- Your CV
- A short blurb about yourself including one amazing accomplishment you’ve done (doesn’t have to be related to work)
- Your desired monthly salary.