Full Stack Engineer (IOS, Web)
Reframe is the future of digital behavior modification. Our mission is to help people break negative habit loops and unlock the best version of themselves. We are currently helping people with unhealthy drinking habits cut back on Alcohol Use. We launched just 7 months ago and have helped over 6000 people build healthier drinking habits. We are now looking to help the next billion people Reframe the way they think and drink!
To take Reframe to the next level, we're looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help us scale up tech & product offerings. Right now, we have an app with most of the core functions fully built out but that's just step 1. We'll be working together to rapidly bring to life a whole host of different features across different platforms, that require both creative engineering solutions & an eye for design, as we build out our ambitious eco-system to provide personalized, engaging, and habit altering experiences at scale.
We primarily help people through our IOS (Native - Swift) & Web Apps. We are looking for talented engineers, developers, and designers to help us combine Behavioral Neuroscience, AI and principles of game design to create a truly immersive habit modification experience.
- Experience working with small, lean engineering teams to ship product fast
- Experience working on real-time applications & games/social products is a big plus
- Love working with ex-founders or early engineers from fast-growth teams
- Experience with Swift, Node, React, and Js libraries (or other comparable web frameworks)
- A history of striking out on your own & building
- Interest in human psychology & an eye for good design