Senior Product Manager
$80k - $180k •
At Clipboard Health (YC W17) we work with healthcare facilities such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, and rehab centers to provide on-demand nursing staff. We are a fully remote team that is humble and hardworking. We think this is the best way to improve a ton of lives. Nurses will have better schedules and shorter commutes, and patients will receive better care.
Clipboard Health (YC W17) is a marketplace that connects healthcare facilities with nurses nearby. We exist to serve our two separate clients: to give nurses more flexible schedules, and to give healthcare facilities reliable flexible staff.
You'd be an early product manager working with a fast growing engineering org. Our product today manages millions of dollars of invoices & pay for thousands of participants on both sides of the market. But, we've only scratched the surface in the space of products and experiences we could build, and need your help.
We're looking for a Product Manager who can ideally quickly become player / coach as we grow and take on people management responsibility. You will not be building things with the hope that people need it, but rather filling the desperate needs of our users while innovating in ways they didn't even know they needed. You'll have to be adaptable, learn quickly and have a deep interest in understanding our business, our users and our product deeply.
Beyond the basics, what will make you successful here:
- Extreme Ownership: the buck stops with you, no matter what anyone else did or did not do.
- Extreme Curiosity: the ability to dig into the "why" on customer problems
- 4+ years of PM experience at preferably marketplace companies.
- You've shipped features in a small PM team, love both the strategic and the details.
- Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help.
- Zero commute. Work wherever you are, globally (but on US Pacific Time hours)
Clipboard Health does not discriminate against age, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, marital status, or registered domestic partner status in looking for potential hires. We believe in fair equal employment opportunities.