At treble.ai, we're building products to help companies strengthen relationships with their consumers and drive revenue using WhatsApp.
If you join us, you’ll be an early team member helping us shape:
- Our company culture
- Our engineering culture
- The vision and execution strategy of our products
*Please read before you apply: This role is a hybrid role based in New York, preferred candidates with Spanish skills. Unfortunately the company is not able to sponsor US work permit at the moment.
Treble is on a mission to help businesses improve their marketing and sales by using Whatsapp better to reach out and convert more customers. Product Engineering ensures we're building the right product to make Treble's customers' lives easier. We believe in high agency empowered teams, composed of engineers, designers and product managers whose mission is to evolve Treble's product. We believe in the power of low process, high trust, and focus on the impact of what we can do to make Treble's customers' lives easier.
Product engineers set the tone and pace at which Treble will incrementally build the best possible product for our customers.
What you will do:
- Works in cross-functional, empowered teams together with designers and product managers to evolve Treble's product.
- Deeply understand the customers needs and feedback, and use that to build the best possible product.
- Cares deeply about what you can do to ensure more businesses improve their sales and marketing efficiency.
- Brings critical thoughts and opinions, as well as the ability to figure out solutions to ambiguous challenges.
- Is interested in embracing disagreement to move a product forward.
- Is capable of debugging product issues across services and levels of the stack.
How we work:
- Agile Methodology, on a cycle cadence (2 week heartbeat).
- Collab with Product and Design.
- Test driven development
- High agency to own projects
- Mentorship opportunities
Our tech stack
- Python + Serverless for our backend
- Relational Databases (PostgresSQL)
Nice to Have (Not requirements, but if you have this, please let us know!)
- At least 7 years of experience in Software development, or Fullstack Engineer
- Comfortable with change, an example is you are pen to learn Python to help us scale
- Domain experience in e-commerce, sales & marketing or SaaS
- Experience building multiple consumer facing products
- Experience in hyper growth stage companies
- Can speak Spanish or Portuguese
We work in Python/React primarily, with tools such as: AWS (ECS, EC2, RDS, CloudWatch, Lambda, etc), Docker, Datadog, PostgreSQL, Sentry, Notion