Head of Design
$80k - $100k • 0.10% - 0.50%
FitnessAI for iPhone uses artificial intelligence to generate personalized workouts. Based on 5.9M workouts, the AI optimizes sets, reps and weight for each exercise every time you work out.
We make it our mission to help people lead healthier, more active lives.
FitnessAI (YC W20) is an app that builds personalized workout plans using data science instead of anecdotal evidence. We plan all aspects of your workout – from which exercises you’ll be doing down to set, rep and weight combinations for each. As we collect data, our recommendations become more advanced and personalized. We have tens of thousands of paying customers, are well funded by top silicon valley angels, and are growing rapidly.
We're looking for a Head of Branding to help bring our vision to life.
- Creating 5-10s motion graphic explainer "shorts" for nearly ever feature of FitnessAI
- Designing, editing and creating video ads, 5-10s in length
- UI/UX for our iOS app, creating mockups for new features
- Designing micro-sites, landing pages and more
- Must go to the gym (we'll pay) and use FitnessAI :)
- Strong technical design background
- Experience in motion design
- Expert in After Effects, Motion, Sketch, Figma, Illustrator or similar
- Experience in Webflow (nice to have, but not required)
- Strong typographical sense, with excellent composition and design intuition
- 1-2+ years professional work preferred (but in no way required)
- Your work must speak for itself :)
- $2k/yr on anything that may help you master your craft (conferences, tech-toys, anything)
- Full Dental, Vision, Health & Life Insurance
- Flexible time off
- $200/mo gym stipend
We look forward to hearing from you - please include a link to your design portfolio if you're interested :)
Backend: App Engine in Python 2.7. Frontent: iOS in Swift