Senior Front End Engineer
Lawyaw is a vertical SaaS platform focused on enabling the digitization of legal services. Our platform solves a foundational gap in the market by making it easy to incorporate programmable documents into digital workflows. As a result we are transforming the $150B consumer legal services market by making access to legal services faster, cheaper and more convenient. We are currently power over 1,000 law firms and growing quickly, but have so much more to build!
As a senior front end engineer at Lawyaw you are tasked with building and maintaining the front-end services, architecture and user interfaces that enables the products and features that thousands of lawyers and law firms will depend on to generate their legal documents and automate their legal workflows.
We're looking for people with a deep passion for building top-tier software that delights users. You have a deep empathy for the end user and can't help but fall in love with the problem to find the right solution. You are a no-ego doer who is comfortable dealing with change and has a strong bias towards action.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and designers to scope, evaluate and design the technical solutions to product problems and features.
- Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our front-end codebases and development processes
- Build, maintain and iterate on our core product and features.
- Be a steward of crafting great product experiences and putting yourself in the shoes of our users.
We're looking for someone who has
- 5+ years experience building and shipping top tier client-side web applications and user interfaces.
- A deep understanding web standards, accessibility, browser API's and rendering engines.
- Experience in React or other popular front-end frameworks and toolsets.
- Breadth and depth of knowledge on different data synchronization methods, can clearly communicate the tradeoffs between them and the types of problems that they are best suited for.
- Proven ability to lead project initiatives from ideation to completion including rollout, documentation, monitoring and analytics.
- Thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment
We are customer centered and data driven. We have a strong culture of end-to-end ownership and personal growth.
- React, mobx, yarn, webpack (served on Netlify)
- Redis, RDS Postgres