Parinaz Firozi [email protected] Mon, Apr 20, 4:31 PM (8 days ago) to Ryan
Zaam is an end-to-end SaaS solution for onboarding business customers onto financial platforms. It includes: (i) white label front-end to collect data, documents, signatures with customized workflows (ii) automated individual and business KYC/KYB/AML checks via integrations with third party vendors or primary data sources (iii) case management tool with customizable rules for automating decisioning and customer outreach for additional data/documents.
Zaam's objective is to help financial companies (i) improve customer onboarding experience, (ii) increase revenue from a higher conversion rate, and (iii) reduce operational costs.
Zaam is a fintech, SaaS startup that is building an end-to-end solution for onboarding business customers onto financial platforms. Zaam is focusing on building a compliance customer relationship management tool. Zaam's objective is to help financial companies (i) improve customer onboarding experience, (ii) increase revenue from a higher conversion rate, and (iii) reduce operational costs.ps. Zaam launched in late 2019 and is a part of the Y Combinator Winter20 batch.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive the direction of early stage, YC backed startup! Zaam is looking to hire a business intern who will work directly with the CEO. You will be an integral, early member of the team driving impact on the vision and direction. You will wear many hats, however, your primary responsibilities could include the following:
- Drive the process of expanding the product roadmap based on customer, competitive and other research
- Create content marketing thought leadership materials and launch various marketing channels
- Determine strategic partnership/business development opportunities as well as a comprehensive analysis of compliance vendor research
- Develop GTM strategy and consequent B2B sales lead generation
- Support other business needs, as directed by the company’s ongoing objectives
We need someone who can effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, ambiguous and constantly evolving team environment with the following skill sets:
- Self-starter and works well under limited guidance
- Able to meet deadlines with quick project turnaround times
- Great communication skills (oral and written)
- Critical thinker / problem solver (i.e. solution-oriented approach to work)
- Preferably some experience in financial services or fintechs