Skills: Ethereum, Google Cloud, Spark, Blockchain, Data Warehousing, ETL, Data Analytics, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Are you an experienced backend developer looking for an exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies in the Web3 and blockchain space? Look no further! Blockscope, a leading Web3 Data platform, is seeking a talented Backend Developer to join our dynamic team. As a Backend Developer at Blockscope, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining our scalable and high-performance infrastructure to empower users in searching, parsing, and investigating blockchain data.
- Design, develop, and maintain cloud infrastructure on AWS/GCP to support our Web3 Data platform.
- Implement and optimize large scale databases, to store and analyze blockchain data efficiently.
- Build real-time data pipelines and ETL processes to provide up-to-date and reliable data to our users.
- Actively participate in code reviews, architecture discussions, and brainstorming sessions to drive innovation and improvement.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in Web3, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technologies.
- Strong experience in AWS/GCP and cloud infrastructure management, including deployment, monitoring, and scaling of cloud-based applications.
- Proficiency in working with large scale databases such as ClickHouse, MongoDB, BigQuery, Cassandra, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in building real-time data pipelines and ETL processes.
- Solid understanding of software development principles, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience or a strong interest in Web3, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technologies, as well as their associated protocols and tools.
- Experience running and maintaining blockchain nodes.
- Familiarity with the MERN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js).