Anakin is building a fully automated pricing engine for large eCommerce companies such as Flipkart, Walmart, and Uber. We help companies like Uber and Flipkart increase their revenue by upto 12% by optimizing the pricing, products and trends data of their competitors.
We do that by collecting data and generating actionable insights. Our pricing engine automatically changes the prices of hundreds of millions of products across 15+ countries in real-time. Anakin is profitable and growing 24% every month with 6 multi-billion-dollar eCommerce companies as clients.
Business Partnership Manager
Job Type: Full-time
About the role:
As a Business Partnership Manager at Anakin, you will work directly with the founders, in regard to operations, sales, and getting 8things sold. This role will lead our Inside Sales, executing sales strategies to win with large businesses. The right candidate needs to have a proven track record of being a highly energetic and focused change leader, who loves improving processes and business outcomes through innovation and customer insights.
Your Responsibilities would be to:
Some of the tasks you will be doing are noted below:
- Work with the founders to design a sales process and arrange the logistics.
- Find new leads and proactively contact them through outgoing calls and emails; actively sell and support new categories and departments.
- Report sales metrics, establish sales targets, design and implement sales strategies to meet the targets and map the accounts to identify new opportunities.
- Manage the sales process end to end (lead generation, closing)
- 2-4 years of work experience in B2B high ticket sales in software, DaaS, or SaaS markets selling to C-level executives.
- Experience in sales or business development (customer-facing) with clients outside India. Preferably with those from the US.
- Experience managing cross-functional projects in fast-paced, dynamic settings
- Excellent communication skills- both internal and external facing. Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in initiating and verifying contracts.
- Expert in MS suite, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to execute and manage many tasks in parallel.
- Deep passion for working at an early stage startup and being the sole driver of sales for a company.
- Times zones are not fixed and might keep changing depending on the client.
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends when needed to meet critical deadlines
- Must have an aversion to politics and BS. Should let his/her work speak for him/her.
- Must be comfortable with uncertainty. In almost all cases, your job will be to *figure it out.
- Must not be bounded to a comfort zone. Often, you will need to challenge yourself to go above and beyond.