Enterprise Flutter Developer (EMEA) at FlutterFlow (W21)
Low-code app builder
We're building a visual application development platform with the goal of dramatically improving the time to market and quality of digital experiences for our customers. FlutterFlow helps companies improve developer efficiency, accelerate project timelines, and reduce costs for large-scale business applications. Our customers include some of the largest banking, consulting, telecom, and manufacturing companies in the world.
We have more than 350k users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
We’re a remote first team, with a headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area.
About the role
The FlutterFlow Enterprise Development Team helps customers build cross-platform (iOS, Android, Web, Desktop) applications and Proof of Concepts (POCs) for critical business applications. This team works closely with customers and partners to design, implement, test, and deploy large-scale FlutterFlow based applications (e.g. 1M+ users).
We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about using Flutter to design and build amazing user experiences.
This is a remote position based in the EMEA region.
What You Will Work On
- Collaborate with customer and partner stakeholders (e.g. Devs, PMs, UI/UX, Technical Leadership) to understand and define user requirements for the application or POC
- Use extensive development experience to design, implement, test, and deploy applications and POCs that exceed customer expectations
- Partner with sales and engineering teams to identify creative solutions to solve user needs in FlutterFlow
- Identify, troubleshoot, and help resolve bugs during QA testing and production
- Provide feedback to the Engineering Team on key features needed and customer pain points
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience developing large-scale consumer-facing applications
- Very strong Flutter knowledge and experience. You have 2+ years of developing applications with Flutter
- You have a firm grasp of modern application architecture and solid understanding of patterns/technologies such as REST, Relational/NoSQL schema designs, iOS & Android build tools etc.
- Strong customer empathy. You listen, ask questions, and enjoy giving/receiving feedback
- You can collaborate across teams and gain alignment among stakeholders
- You are resourceful and a problem solver. You have a strong solution centric mindset.
- You have a BS/MS in computer science or related field. You write code that is well-designed-easy to test, and is easy to add to over time
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, architectural design and best practices
- Knowledgeable in agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
- Comfortable with code versioning tools such as Git
- You are passionate about visual application development and Low Code / No Code technologies
- 3+ years full-stack application development experience
- Experience with Google Cloud ecosystem
- Remote first team
- Generous salary and equity package
- Flexible Vacation / Sick Leave
- Flexible work hours
FlutterFlow is built on top of Flutter and Firebase (GCP). The output of our product itself is a Flutter+Firebase app.