Strive is an online coding school for kids (8-16). We help students start and commit to their coding journeys by making coding fun and exciting. We focus, above all else, on making the process of learning joyful.
- We’re starting with coding, but we’re building the content and platform to redefine STEM education globally by teaching math, science, and other school subjects through coding.
- We believe we can only make education joyful if we ourselves are joyful, so creating a fun and exciting work environment is one of our core values. We’re a remote-first company with teachers and employees from South Africa, Singapore, India, the USA, and the Philippines.
- We’re a well-funded startup backed by YCombinator and early investors of Spotify and Facebook.
Watch this video to see the founders talk about Strive Math
👉 Click here to apply
Role | Run marketing & growth projects to help Strive grow
A very broad role where you’ll be exposed to every dimension of scaling and marketing a startup.
You’ll work directly with the Strive CEO & CTO to launch and manage marketing campaigns both digitally and in person.
- Helping to design and write copy for flyers, emails ads, and other marketing material
- Organizing and running in-person and online events
- Build and manage Strive’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Ideating and strategizing marketing campaigns
- Doing customer research in Singapore
- Speaking to Strive customers
- Supporting the Strive CEO & CTO in building key partnerships
- University student or graduate
- Located in Singapore during the duration of the internship
- Able to dedicate min. 15 hours per week to this role
A confident and energetic speaker, you’ll be speaking to customers and potential partners
- You’re able to write compelling copy
Self-driven and highly motivated, we won’t micro-manage you. We’ll expect you to be proactive and take the initiative on tasks.
Why you should apply
🌍 Work from anywhere in the world and on your own schedule.
🥇 Be a part of an education revolution, we’re one of the first and only companies in the world to teach math through code.
🌈 Grow with a highly passionate team and diverse team from all over the world
- You understand how B2C startups grow
- You have experience in design and video editing
- You’ve managed social media pages in the past
- You know how to code
- You’re passionate about startups and EdTech. (Hopefully, you’ve also carefully read this application. Please include the words Yellow-hippo anywhere in your application)
- Fill in this application form (2-5 minutes)
- Record a quick video (5 minutes)
- Interview 1 (30 - 45 minutes)
- Take-home assignment (2 hours)
- Founder interview (1 hour)
- Final decision
It is mandatory to fill out the above application form to be considered for the role.