Skills: Django, Kubernetes, Software Architecture, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Who are we?
Y Combinator-backed startup, founded by IIT Roorkee alumnus
We help enterprises automate manual processes, reduce errors and increase high and low-skilled employee productivity. We’re on a mission to bring intelligent automation to the world and are on the first step of automation i.e automating document processing.
Our deep learning models convert any type of paper document into structured data. We have implemented our solution at a few of the top insurance companies in India, helping them lower costs & reduce time spent on manual data entry.
Who we’re looking for
Someone who loves to code and can hack problems
We're working on game-changing technologies that will revolutionise the way businesses operate. To help make this happen, you should be -
- Passionate about new technologies
- Self-starter and a team player
- Goal driven and hardworking
Take ownership, no one likes micro-management at pibit.ai
The position will require working with cross-functional teams to work on multiple technical challenges and take complete ownership of the development cycle.
- Manage a team of 5-6 engineers and tight collaboration with Head of Engineering
- Guide and motivate the rest of the team around best practices and patterns. Participate in reviewing pull requests
and training new hires
- Build solutions that can help scale the infrastructure and reduce operational costs
- Promote good software design/development practices, bug prevention strategies, unit/integration testing,
accessibility, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
- Own the enterprise-level architecture & design, and develop the technical architecture leveraging ML enhanced
- Be Ready to architect, code, and bring a system to production proactively
- Ensure regular shipping of code
Bachelor/Masters in computer science (or equivalent work experience)
- 4-10 years of hands-on experience in designing and developing scalable infrastructure
- Experience in programming with Python and Python web frameworks like FastAPI (a big plus) and Django.
- Proficiency with cloud-based hosting/services (AWS is a big plus) in domains like storage, compute and networking
services like s3, dynamo DB, RDS, IAM, and EC2.
- Familiar with CI/CD processes, Docker, Helm & Kubernetes.
- Experience with designing end-to-end systems.
- Strong knowledge of designing and maintaining APIs (RESTful)
- Familiarity with Linux, shell commands, OpenCV and PIL
- Experience in asynchronous programming and multiprocessing
You will be at the right time & right place, with the right people
- Fun place along with an energetic team who work hard & party hard.
- Work directly with the founding team
- Competitive salary & ESOPs