Business Development Analyst (Internship) at Flagright (W22)
Stripe for AML Compliance
Flagright is Stripe for AML Compliance. It’s a risk-based transaction monitoring API that helps fintech startups quickly set up their compliance infrastructure. We are on a mission to make compliance a commodity and enable startups prevent financial crime globally.
About the role
- Conduct lead generation, prospecting, and qualifying potential new customers.
- Work with the sales team to develop and deliver a quality lead generation process.
- Research leads so as to create strategic communication plans when necessary.
- Be in charge of maintaining and keeping records within our CRM.
- Oversee client relationship management through direct contact and other channels as needed.
- Provide support for marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to develop strategies to drive conversion rates across multiple channels.
- Educate prospective customers on the value of Flagright’s products and services.
- Previous experience as a lead generation specialist of at least one year, with an emphasis on lead generation and/or sales automation.
- You love the idea of connecting with people to create new relationships.
- You are highly motivated and an excellent communicator.
- You understand and love digging through data.
- Sales-oriented, self-starting, and able to work without constant supervision.
- Highly organized, very responsive to messages and emails, and proactive with potential issues.
- Great problem-solving mentality.
- Keen understanding of the modern SaaS customer to optimally attract and nurture leads.
- High level of accuracy in accomplishing a task and attention to detail.
- You can work in CET ± 1h time zones
- Great career development opportunities in a fast-growing early-stage startup.
- Low bureaucracy, minimal meetings, async communications culture, international culture, flat organization.
- Work alongside a highly competent, top-tier team (Y Combinator, ex AWS, Zalando, Palantir).
- You’ll be paid at the top of your market level.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- Do something meaningful, help stop human trafficking, money laundering, and child labor; be a part of enabling the future of fintech startups.
Flagright enables fintech startups to prevent financial crime. Our solution helps stop human trafficking, child labor, sex slavery, and fraud, among other crimes.
We provide an API-first solution with a no-code back office portal. We are a Y Combinator-backed company based in Berlin, serving customers from 4 continents.
Go, NoSQL Columnar DBs (Cassandra/DynamoDB), Node.js, React, Typescript, Spark, Kafka