arketa is shaping the future of the fitness + wellness industry.
We make it easier than ever for fitness professionals to start, run and scale their own businesses. Our platform allows the wellness + coaching industry to host classes, monetize on-demand content, and build community-driven courses from their own website.
The future of wellness has more voices in the space who bring inclusion, diversity, and creativity to movement, so working out is a better experience than ever before.
Arketa's culture embraces diverse perspectives, outside-the-box thinking, and collaborative problem-solving. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match the description. We believe in motivating our employees to succeed at the highest level—and letting them know that we have their backs when things get tough. Arketa offers competitive compensation, health insurance, generous vacation time, and even pets welcome!
We're looking for talented team members looking to create the future with us.
What we're looking for
Our partners are the most important piece of the pie. They are the heart of the industry and what makes the arketa experience special and unique. Our customer experience team represents the voice of the customer. If you're comfortable speaking with new customers, building relationships and demonstrating how our product can help instructors grow their businesses this job is for you. Yoga/group fitness instructors already using arketa is a total plus!
- Support our operators by delivering timely feedback that empowers our teams and internal partners to provide exceptional customer experiences.
- Evangelize our customers and turn our disgruntled guests into our biggest fans.
- Field questions across various channels (email, chat, and social media) and achieve a best-in-class response time.
- Communicate with our customers per day via email, live chat and phone to answer any questions an improve the arketa experience
- Become an expert on all things arketa and answer any and all customer questions and concerns
- Go above and beyond in creating a magical experience for our customers
- Report on insights + industry feedback from customers to improve product features
- 1-2 years experience in a Customer Support, Communications/PR, or Social oriented role.
- Connect. You love meeting new people and sharing arketa's mission of empowering new and current business owners.
- Previous experience in a role requiring impeccably written communications across social and email.
- A guest experience mindset: has good judgment about how to assess and resolve a customer problem in a thoughtful way.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement that contributes to a first-class customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Strong experience with Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Great at multi-tasking. Able to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving goals.
- Team player - we're in this together. You will play an integral part of helping our team and work hard to help achieve goals.
- Organized, self-sufficient and a go-getter. Able to go above and beyond what is expected of you.
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Weekly workouts with the team
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat