Join a phenomenal team on a journey to radically change our economy by bringing a new market to life: Insurance as an asset class.
With $5 trillion of insurance capital worldwide, we believe there should be a way to invest in insurance risk. That is the reason why we are building technologies that will help transact billions of dollars of this new asset class.
Challenge accepted? Email us at [email protected]
Ledger Investing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Team:
- The product team is a remote-first team that helps drive vision and roadmap for Ledger’s products to meet customer needs and reach our lofty company goals
- We believe in moving quickly, being thoughtful about customer experiences, and relentless prioritization
- We believe in collaboration, communicating often, treating others with kindness
- We believe in that everyone should have significant ownership and measurable impact
- We collaborate frequently with engineers, designers, sales, and domain experts to carefully craft customer experience.
- We’re building for the long-term
You will be working on:
- Owning decisions for Ledger’s core platform, which directly impacts the company’s growth and serves multiple customers throughout the insurance ecosystem
- Understanding customer needs by spending time with customers and sales to identify patterns from their feedback and overall market trends
- Define the ambitious strategy and product roadmap for the Ledger platform to deliver on customer and business outcomes
- Collaborating closely with engineers, designers, data scientists, sales, and other cross-functional team members build great customer experiences that drive acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Playing a key role in the team’s pace, prioritization, and execution
- Understanding how to sequence and build an ecosystem platform that serves many different types of customers
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years of experience in product role
- Has a history of creating impact and driving business results
- Has partnered closely with engineers, designers, and other cross-functional teams to build products
- Has experience building web products and managing the full product lifecycle: planning, development, and launch
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills and being able to articulate customer needs and solutions to the broader team
- Has a bias for action, getting things done, and making the product a success
- Has the ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Can switch between long-term and short-term thinking, planning, and execution
- Generous salary and equity compensation
- Work from anywhere (Our headquarters are in New York, but this position can be full-time remote)
- Unlimited paid vacation time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Gym membership
- $5,000 paid by Ledger towards your dream desk setup!
Ledger Investing is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
React, D3, Python, Django, Postgres, R, Firebase