We are currently seeking an Implementation Manager to join our Austin, Texas-based Customer Success team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to join a customer facing role in a dynamic start-up environment, and to develop an advanced knowledge of the construction finance industry. We’re a small, but growing team (~20 employees), so there’s plenty of opportunity and expectation to have a big impact.
The Implementation Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the implementation process, deliverables and training for new customers. Working in partnership with customer success, product and sales teams, you will own the implementation & onboarding process including: managing implementation plans, timelines, stakeholder alignment and expectation setting across internal and external teams. To be successful in this role, you need to be an excellent project manager and communicator who is able to motivate and earn the trust of our customers. Ideal candidates should be self-starters who are results-oriented, highly curious and willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and manage the implementation cycle for all new Rabbet customers. Ensure that customers are supported, educated and set up for successful adoption of Rabbet.
- Work strategically with customer stakeholders, internal Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to understand customer goals and requirements to successfully implement Rabbet.
- Work with the product development team to ensure successful implementation of custom development Rabbet is contractually required to deliver.
- Identify and resolve blockers to get customers launched within an established timeline.
- Manage and execute Rabbet’s external product education strategy and processes; this may include leading on-site training programs for large, strategic customers.
- Manage, track and report implementation project plans, including tasks and milestones to ensure Statement of Work compliance and on-time delivery of commitments associated with implementation, data migration services and custom product development.
- Support in later stage enterprise sales cycles when custom implementation scoping and plans are required by the customer.
- Effectively communicate customer feedback and insights to internal stakeholders to drive product roadmap.
- Assist in building internal processes and identifying opportunities to create efficiencies and improve the overall experience of our customers.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing enterprise level implementation of SaaS software platforms including onboarding and training customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (finance, accounting, economics, or math) or previous experience in a related field.
- Project management experience. You will manage multiple implementations on different timelines and will need to exercise strong organizational skills and strict attention to detail.
- Experience with banking, real estate development or construction loans is preferred.
- High emotional intelligence, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is important for communicating and translating information to our wide variety of customer personas and roles.
- Proven ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders at various levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You will help customers establish goals and drive process change, and you will start by listening and asking questions to develop an understanding of their needs in order to drive successful outcomes.
- Comfortable with advocating for customers internally. You will own implementation health, and will be relied on to escalate customer concerns and share feedback.
- We hire only exceptional talent, you'll be joining a world-class team.
- We are rapidly growing, we provide equity to all team members.
- Competitive compensation.
- We care about your total wellness, we offer a 401(k) plan w/ a generous matching contribution as well as comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- We understand the importance of family and time to recharge, we provide parental leave benefits, ample PTO (that we encourage you to use), and remote flexibility.
- We are invested in your growth, we provide you resources for professional development.
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members.
- We’ve assembled one of the best teams you could possibly find in Austin. We like to imagine what’s possible, and then do it. Then learn from it. Then do it better. If this sounds like your kind of thing, we want you to join us!
Inclusion Promise: Rabbet embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are relentlessly committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Location: This position can be partially remote; however, occasional travel for professional development and/or training will be expected when it is safe to do so.
Through our core values of Relationships and Transparency, Rabbet strives to create an inclusive workplace where we welcome persons of all backgrounds. Rabbet is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or age. Despite being a startup, we do value work/life balance and we offer competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
At Rabbet, we aim to connect people and data to streamline construction finances. Lenders and real estate developers use Rabbet to manage their construction finance for projects from $500,000 to over $500 million. A rabbet is a joint in woodworking and as rabbets strengthen connections in woodworking, Rabbet works to strengthen connections in construction finance.
Rabbet is backed by a leading FinTech VC (QED), a leading real estate tech VC (Camber Creek), a large strategic investor (Goldman Sachs), and Y Combinator. You’ll be joining a company that values efficiency, guidance, transparency, and relationships. We’re a small team (~20 employees), so there’s plenty of opportunity to have a big impact.
We commit to our customers - and the construction lending industry as a whole - to walk side-by-side through the continual evolution of the construction financing process. We combine deep domain expertise and technology to bring forward innovation in construction finance.