Senior Product Manager at Beacons (S19)
$150k - $230k •
The best mobile website builder for content creators
Beacons is creating new economic opportunities for creators.
We believe that the future of work is going to see more people constructing a career (and a life, since the two are more intertwined than ever) that they really enjoy around who they are — and creators are the first wave. If you’re excited for this future and want to help us get there sooner, please get in touch!
We're currently 20+ people, half based in San Francisco and half remote.
About the role
What We Do:
Beacons.ai is the easiest way for creators to build a custom mobile-first website that their fans love! We help creators build their online identity, gain insights about their audience, and monetize their business.
We're excited to tackle the rapidly growing, $100 billion creator economy. There's a huge opportunity to help creators build the businesses of tomorrow, and we're positioned to build the defining solution.
- We are looking to bring on a very hands-on Product Champion who can quickly discover strong insights about creating meaningful value for our 1M+ creators.
- You will report directly to our CPO and work closely with him on strategy while executing key product initiatives to drive our KPIs.
- You will be one of the initial product hires so will have enormous impact in defining our product vision.
- Some of us work together in the SF office, but hiring good people is our top priority - if you’re a fit, we’re happy to relocate you OR have you work from wherever, as long as you can collaborate in Pacific time!
- Someone passionate about the creator economy and the future of work.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with a founder’s mindset.
- A product leader that naturally identifies customer pain points and champions them with qualitative and quantitative data.
- A desire to continuously improve the product development process that prioritizes speed, iteration, and learnings.
- A natural leader that can oversee a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to help execute on efficiently delivering product.
- An analytical mindset and strong experience with data-driven product decisions using analytics tools such as Amplitude or Retool.
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Previous startup experience a strong plus
What You’d Be Working On:
- AI-driven insights and recommendations engines to help creators build better businesses
- Category defining analytics platform to help creators better understand their audience
- New monetization channels to help creators increase their earnings
- Community tools to help creators engage their audience
What We Can Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity grant. We have a standard four year vesting schedule with one year cliff
- We give 4 weeks off total and we want you to use them! This is on top of federal holidays 🇺🇸🎉
- Platinum level medical, vision, and dental insurance with 99% employer-paid premiums for employees and coverage for eligible dependents
- 401(k) retirement savings and investing plan
- $100 monthly gym stipend
- Computer, monitor, and home office setup reimbursement. We will get you what you need to do your best work!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. No matter what you come in knowing, you'll be learning new things all the time and we'll be here to help. Our team still has a lot to learn and if you join us, we would love for you to learn and grow with us!
We are building a platform to help creators own their brand and monetize. Our technical goal is to help creators build beautiful websites with delightful UIUX, and serve billions of page views per day to their fans. We're looking for people who are interested or experienced in serving billions of pages every day with rich client and server side rendering.
Our frontend is React and our backend is is mostly Flask with some Express.