We have built the world's first real estate tokenization marketplace. People from around the world come to our website and invest in US properties in less than 5 minutes for only $50. Tokens are liquid, and all properties are vetted by our proprietary A.I. that we've been building for over 3 years.
Our goal is to help people across the world access US real estate investments, especially people who can’t purchase an entire house or rental property on their own. We'll let people leverage their real estate investments for loans through staking their tokens or borrowing against them using DeFi.
Lofty (www.lofty.ai) is operating at the cutting edge of Web3 and crypto, and lets anyone invest in tokenized real estate in under 5 minutes for only $50.
Our mission is to help people across the world diversify into high yield U.S. real estate investments as easily as possible. We especially want to help people who can’t purchase an entire house or rental property on their own. Investors get daily rental income while their tokens appreciate in value as the property appreciates, and tokens can be sold anytime with no lock-up periods.
We are moving fast, growing fast, and backed by leading investors (such as Y Combinator, Hustle Fund, and NVIDIA). Most importantly, our users are obsessed with our product. Check out our 2,200+ member subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/LoftyAI/) to see for yourself.
⭐ We've had a lot of exciting momentum over the past year:
- Grew our team from 4 to 15 full time employees
- Have transacted over $21 million in investments across thousands of users
- Recently sold a $200k property in under 2 minutes to 86 people
- Launched support for crypto payments and rent withdrawal. Not everyone has a credit card or a US bank account, but just about everyone around the world has access and the ability to purchase and hold crypto.
- Launched support for people to use crypto as collateral to invest in real estate — first time in history this has been possible
#🏗 The role - Head of Growth
As our first growth hire, you will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities, outlined below. You will have ownership of the growth team, have freedom to move fast, help Lofty make data-driven decisions, and work with top tier talent — our team has deep experience, coming from companies ranging from Amazon to Blackstone, Optimizely, and Coinbase.
You'll report to our Chief Product Officer, and will work with him to amplify growth at Lofty. You will build the foundation for the growth team, initially working as an independent contributor, and over time you will help recruit and manage future growth-focused teammates.
Location: The role is fully remote, and you do not need to reside in the U.S. or be a U.S. citizen for this job. You will ideally work during standard Pacific Time (PT) hours, but at minimum you must be able to work in a timezone no more than 3 hours offset from PT.
You will be responsible for growing revenue and customer LTV, and you will own the following:
- Product and experience analytics
- Product features that will accelerate growth
- A/B testing program
- Email marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- New market entry campaigns
😊 Who you are
The characteristics below describe the kind of person we believe will be the best fit for this role:
- You are a full-stack, do-it-all growth leader. You are fantastic at analyzing metrics from any growth channel at any part of the user lifecycle, identifying opportunities to materially improve KPIs, independently execute on those opportunities, assess the impact, and adjust course as needed.
- You love taking ideas from general frameworks to defined and executable strategies - you can go from "big picture vision" to "where can/should we start today", and then start!
- Your writing skills are superb. You can quickly distill complex ideas into approachable, engaging concepts for a varied audience. You effortlessly craft copy that converts.
- If we asked your friends whether you’re verbose, they would laugh because you exemplify concise communication
- You are highly quantitative. You’re comfortable with messy data sources and can quickly distill impactful insights from them. Cohorts, attribution, LTV, CAC etc. are what you think about day and night. You also know that numbers don’t explain everything, and you weave in qualitative analysis to bridge the gap.
- You are detail oriented. Little things don’t slip by you, whether that’s a pixel that’s off, a typo, or a divergent trend.
- You’re biased to action and focus on tackling the biggest opportunities first without getting distracted
- You’re creative, always brainstorming new ideas, and selectively and successfully on them.
- You love testing new ideas, and you’re comfortable running, analyzing, and acting upon A/B tests. You have an opinion on multi-armed bandits and Bayesian optimization.
- You enjoy balancing user needs, business needs, and technical trade-offs in a startup environment.
- You know how to scale yourself and love finding ways to automate work that doesn’t need to be done manually.
- You're confident in yourself, open to others, and resilient in the face of adversity
- You’re not afraid to challenge assumptions and push back when needed.
- You look for diverse insights and value input from unlikely places and people.
- You’re decisive and thrive in tackling things head-on.
- You’re passionate about always learning and learning fast.
💪 What you've done
- 5+ years experience in B2C growth
- Have worked on digital B2C products, and ideally personal finance products.
- Tackled ambiguous problems and roles to create structure and improvement
- Have started your own startup/side hustle at some point in the past
- Have been a part of driving growth for 0 → 1 products, and ideally have also grown products from 1 → 10
- Built and managed a growth team
- Have run an experimentation program using a leading experimentation software provider (e.g. Optimizely, AB Tasty, LaunchDarkly, etc.)
- Have worked extensively with SQL
🚀🌙 Why you'll be excited to work with us
- Our users LOVE Lofty; we are building something people want.
- We are tackling a massive global challenge that will meaningfully improve peoples' financial well being
- You're coming in at the most exciting time for us. We’re growing fast, and we know that smart growth initiatives will accelerate our expansion.
- We're funded by leading investors and notable angels
🏔 Why you might not be excited to work with us
- We’re a small but mighty team of 15 people spread across the globe
- Projects and priorities can shift quickly
- We need someone who is self-sufficient and can dive right in
- As you will find with a leadership role at any startup, we occasionally may need your help beyond standard hours
- Your role will be that of a generalist with the opportunity to hire and manage specialists as we grow.
💸 Benefits and Compensation
Lofty aims to offer a compelling compensation package:
- 100% remote
- Competitive salary and equity
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible time off
✅ Next Steps
If you’re interested in this role, please send your resume to max at lofty.ai and include whatever materials you believe are important and showcase your abilities. Feel free to elaborate past your resume - we know first-hand that there are experiences and projects that won't be reflected in a job title or metric.