Our mission is to save engineers from building in-house data pipelines, by building one automated data pipeline that everyone can use. Every single company that uses SaaS tools to run their business will eventually need to analyze the data that sits in those tools. Fivetran unlocks this data with automated connectors that converts messy, chaotic APIs into normalized, standard schemas.
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
As our growth product manager of customer acquisition at Fivetran, you will help drive quick, iterative success in improving adoption of Fivetran’s data pipelines by solving user friction within customer onboarding and in the partner ecosystem. You'll work closely with product people and partners across our partner ecosystem to develop and iterate on experiences to help people discover, understand, use and love Fivetran. You’ll be the product expert when it comes to our customer onboarding and partnerships strategies who collaborates across the company to meet key (measurable) objectives strategically and effectively.
- Build and manage the growth product roadmap for onboarding; set quarterly goals and track deliverables and results
- Manage trial conversion rate optimization for onboarding experiences within our core product and our partner integrations including ideation, planning, testing, optimization, and reporting.
- Prioritize major initiatives to increase leads from across the modern data stack ecosystem and evangelize the success or learnings from these initiatives
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify and propose high-impact testing opportunities
- Collaborate closely with design, analytics, engineering, and business leads to accomplish these goals
What you bring to the table:
- Experience working with partners and speak the language of collaboration with technical and non-technical folks
- An optimization mindset based in data
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with designers and engineers
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and within product organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines and drive urgency within the organization and with partners
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications
- Proven track record running successful, high ROI initiatives
- Context for working in B2B SaaS product organizations
- Basic SQL scripting - we’ve got lots of data and being able to pull your own makes you better
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodology, technology, and frameworks
- Financial analysis skills
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
We've built a huge product with a small team by dividing our platform into simple, independent pieces and building our software in a disciplined, pragmatic way. We use Java, Google Cloud Platform, PostgreSQL, and React.