Role | Strategise and execute all digital growth projects at Strive.
This role requires you to zoom out and strategize our long-term growth strategy as well as be able to zoom in and create social media content, call customers, and execute other day-to-day marketing activities.
Other tasks within this position ask you to:
Run our user-generated content engine: Our students code amazing projects and we convert them into videos like these. You’ll be responsible for running and improving this engine.
- Helping us define our ideal customer segment, our ideal marketing channel, and the way we define our value propositions given that customer segment and marketing channel.
- Run all of our digital marketing by (among other tasks):
- Helping us create organic content
- Assisting us to set up Google, Facebook and LinkedIn Ads
- Grow and lead our sales and marketing team.
- Delegate responsibilities
- Formulate plans of action
- Work alongside a dynamic team to get tasks done
- Develop strategies to build our word-of-mouth growth.
- Strategize and sustain partnerships.
- Create special content especially for Strive, such as:
- Blog posts
Requirements | You know how to take B2C startups from 10-to 1000 through viral organic digital marketing.
- 2+ years of experience in growth/marketing at startups.
- You understand how B2C startup growth works.
- You’ve managed social media profiles before and ideally have grown them substantially.
- You can create exceptional content through video editing, graphic design, and writing.
- Ideally, you are able to edit videos and create graphics on your own. If not, you need to be able to find and manage a team that can.
- A confident and energetic speaker, since you’ll be speaking to customers and potential partners.
- You know how to hire and manage a marketing team.
- Growth mindset and ability to learn quickly.
- You’re passionate about education and empowering students.
- Experience in paid ads.
- Experience in EdTech marketing/growth.
- You know how to code.
Why you should apply
🌍 Work from anywhere in the world and on your own schedule.
🕐 Unlimited paid leave
🥇 Be a part of an education revolution, we’re one of the first and only companies in the world to teach math through code.
🌈 Grow with a highly passionate and diverse team from all over the world.
- The role is available for both full time & part-time
- This is a remote role.
- Preferred Locations: South Africa, Asia/Singapore, Europe
(Candidates who can support the GMT+2 to GMT+8 timezones are welcome.)
- Candidates from the US are welcome but must be willing to relocate to the GMT+2 to GMT+8 region.
- Competitive rates in your region.
- A substantial equity package.
👉 Click here to apply (Should take 2 minutes)
For solid applicants, the whole process can take less than 2 weeks
Fill out the application form above
Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Video introduction (5-10 minutes)
- Short call (15-30 minutes)
- Skills-based interview (45-60 mins)
- Paid work trial (6 hours)
- Culture fit interview (45-60 mins)
- Final decision