Want to revolutionize Content Creation with Artificial Intelligence?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper.ai has scaled from 0 to over 55,000 happy and paying customers. On pace to be one of the fastest growing start-ups, we are backed by Y-combinator and other notable investors whose mission is to help the world write better content using artificial intelligence.
Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper.ai has scaled from 0 to over 55,000 happy and paying customers. We are backed by Y-combinator and other notable investors whose mission is to help the world write better content using artificial intelligence.
As a Senior Product Designer at Jasper, you will report to the VP of Product on the product team. You'll work collaboratively and iteratively to turn complex problems into intuitive user experiences. You’ll own projects from conception to launch and measure success through data and user research. You’ll play a key role in roadmapping, feature design, and the quality of our products, and your work will impact both user and business goals.
Jasper is one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, with ~70 employees supporting 55,000 active paying customers. While Jasper’s HQ is in Austin, TX, we are flexible with remote US based candidates. Our team is passionate about supporting new employees and growing a culture of collaboration. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth.
What you will do at Jasper:
- Design end-to-end user experiences through collaborative brainstorming, user journeys, interactive prototypes, and polished visual design comps.
- Lead strategy sessions with Product Managers to break down complex, ambiguous problems into sophisticated solutions.
- Use research and qualitative data to guide design and development decisions.
- Analyze the success of your solutions and iterate.
- Contribute to the visual design of our patterns and design system.
- Present work and use design to build alignment and influence product direction.
- Help evangelize human-centered design approaches within other departments of the organization.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product and executive teams.
What you will bring to Jasper:
- Portfolio with a history of impactful projects that showcase your design process.
- Demonstrate strong UX/UI, interaction, and visual design skills along with a human-centric approach to designing products.
- Able to understand a complex system, able to turn sophisticated consumer problems into simple and engaging products/features, able to think strategically about business problems and invent UX concepts to solve them.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with other designers, product managers, engineers, UX researchers, data analysts, customer support teams, marketers, and more.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of iterating on products post-launch based on user data about how the designs are performing.
- A bias for action and prioritized focus on how your work impacts users and the business.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
- Fluency in commonly used design software and related tools WYSIWYG editors (Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, etc.)
- Experience in any document collaboration tools (Notion, Google Docs, OneNote, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage for our Employees and Families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees), 401(k) program with company matching, and time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
Jasper.ai is headquartered on Sixth Street in Austin, TX. Employees are welcome to work in the office or remotely
- A MacBook Pro and the gear you need to get work done
- Growing a new business can be chaotic so we strive for a fun, creative, and collaborative work environment to help us meet our objectives
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Our team is passionate about supporting new employees and growing a culture of collaboration. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth. Our three founders and executive committee are passionate about people and want to share the opportunity to be part of this experience.