arketa is shaping the future of the fitness + wellness industry.
We make it easier than ever for fitness professionals to start, run and scale their own businesses. Our platform allows fitness entrepreneurs to host classes and events, monetize on-demand content, and build community-driven courses from their own website. Arketa takes out the heavy lifting so leaders can focus on what they do best: teaching and connecting with their community.
The future of wellness has more voices in the space who bring inclusion, diversity and creativity to movement, so working out is a better experience than ever before.
We're looking for talented team members looking to create the future with us.
What we're looking for
arketa is looking for an amazing SDR to join our growing team! Do you love fitness? Love talking to new people? We offer unlimited time off and full benefits! The Sales Development Representative role is a great place to learn all about software sales, and be a part of an exciting tech start up. We're growing like crazy, with one of the best products in the Fitness Technology industry, and the only thing that's missing is you!
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods including, email campaigns, calling, and outreach to studios & fitness facilities.
- Out of the box mindset to conduct market research to identify new leads
- Support sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts, by booking meetings and creating opportunities.
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales representatives
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting.
- Superb communication skills, both written and oral, with public speaking experience. This person needs to have an outgoing personality open to talking to prospects on the phone, and in person (when applicable)
- Working knowledge of enterprise software market or the ability to learn products quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Knowledge of CRM tools like HubSpot / SalesForce or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads. Don't worry if you don't know these systems we'll teach you!
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You love setting up deals researching and focusing on new markets to explore
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition of competitors to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- Weekly workouts with the team
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat