Curri provides on-demand, last-mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds.
Who are we?
We are Curri and our mission is to be the way the world delivers construction and industrial supplies. Curri provides on-demand, last-mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was a part of the YC S19 Batch. We are a fast-growing start-up with over 100+ employees located all across the United States working in a remote environment. We're solving a massive, global problem of inefficiency in the construction industry. We imagine a world of efficient construction sites resulting in a net win for the entire world. Find out more at curri.com
Curri utilizes a network of independent contractors to deliver construction and industrial materials for customers. The Supply Growth team will be responsible for:
Growing our driver base to serve the needs of our markets and
Optimizing the driver onboarding funnel to most efficiently get them from signup to first delivery
As the Head of Supply Growth, you will:
- Build, lead, and develop a team to help achieve your goals
- Lead the strategy and execution of a key part of the Operations team
- Implement processes and conduct analyses
- Lead cross-functional initiatives and define longer-term strategies
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Operations on overall team priorities and strategy
Drivers are at the core of what we do, so you’ll spend a lot of time listening to drivers and learning about their experience with Curri. Our team is data and insights-driven, so you’ll need to be comfortable combining both qualitative and quantitative insights to make decisions.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing team with massive potential for career growth.
What is in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up on a diverse team where you can make a huge impact by doing meaningful work
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- Work in a remote environment with a flexible schedule. We don’t micromanage and want to help you do great work
- There is no work/life—there is only life and want your time at Curri to be life-giving and foster the best version of you. We care about family and your own personal development and don't expect you to be always engaged with work
- We offer a competitive salary, and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, vision, and 401K
We will count on you to
- Develop and own a cohesive Supply Growth strategy
- Define the structure and assemble the team to execute your strategy
- Lead experimentation to improve driver acquisition and onboarding
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to grow our driver base and improve the onboarding experience, which will involve collaborating with other functions including Product and Marketing to address these
- Improve how we measure and react to anticipated growth and changes in marketplace conditions
- Aggregate feedback from drivers on Curri’s platform to assist in a process of continuous improvement with the rest of the Curri team
What you need to have
- 5+ years of experience that includes project management, analytics, problem-solving
- Have experience managing a team or has demonstrated capabilities to do this successfully
- Can lead execution of complex initiatives and processes using project management best practices
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable shifting priorities based on new insights and business needs
- Is comfortable with both tactical and long-term problem solving
- Can think critically about problems and priorities, and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo
- Can effectively collaborate with other teams across the organization
- Great communication skills (verbal and written) that level up the communication standards of their entire team
What makes you stand out?
- Exceptional data analysis and dashboarding skills
- Familiarity or proficiency with SQL is preferred
- Bachelor degree, MBA is a plus
- Experience in logistics or on-demand marketplaces (e.g., ridesharing, food delivery, last-mile delivery)
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Curri's stack is built upon a React and React Native, Typescript, Node, Kube, and Postgres. We're solving interesting problems such as route optimization, geographical expansion models, and more.