Curri provides on-demand, last-mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds.
Who are we?
We are Curri and our mission is to be the way the world delivers construction and industrial supplies. Curri provides on-demand, last-mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was a part of the YC S19 Batch. We are a fast-growing start-up with over 100+ employees located all across the United States working in a remote environment. We're solving a massive, global problem of inefficiency in the construction industry. We imagine a world of efficient construction sites resulting in a net win for the entire world. Find out more at curri.com
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be tasked with managing regional-level relationships and key branch-level relationships with nationwide and regional construction wholesalers. Your objective is to improve retention and increase the usage of locations in your region. This task is never accomplished alone. Our exceptional internal teams are the special sauce that makes Curri the way the world deliveries construction and industrial supplies, and the Customer Success Manager is a central figure working not only to grow his or her own accounts but also to encourage and support others in the process.
- Manage multiple existing regional accounts by connecting with leadership from those companies on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis
- Organize and implement consultative growth strategies for each account by listening to each company’s leadership and understanding their corporate structure
- Monitor regional and branch level penetration, spend, contraction, and churn on an ongoing basis and create initiatives to address trends
- Work directly with Customer Success team members on these initiatives
- Report to the Manager, Customer Success of your region weekly on progress
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience in Customer Success, sales, and B2B account management
- The ability to take full ownership of accounts and proactively manage and grow them
- A learner’s attitude that consistently demonstrates curiosity and flexibility
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a constructive and positive manner
- Familiarity with remote meeting tools as well as experience with remote and in-person meetings
- Computer skills including CRM experience, the ability to quickly learn company-specific tools, and the ability to pull data from an internal database and process it using Google Sheets/Excel making inferences based on that data and anecdotal evidence
- Specific industry experience in building materials is a plus
What is in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up on a diverse team where you can make a huge impact by doing meaningful work
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- Work in a remote environment with a flexible schedule. We don’t micromanage and want to help you do great work
- There is no work/life—there is only life and want your time at Curri to be life-giving and foster the best version of you. We care about family and your own personal development and don't expect you to be always engaged with work
- We offer a competitive salary, and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, vision, and 401K
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Curri's stack is built upon a React and React Native, Typescript, Node, Kube, and Postgres. We're solving interesting problems such as route optimization, geographical expansion models, and more.