Ridecell Inc. is the leading platform provider for fleet management and monetization solutions. The high-yield fleet automation platform automates actions triggered by vehicle data that control vehicle availability, maintenance, and access. It provides an extensible solution for fleet owners to manage and monetize fleets for shared services, corporate motor pools, and trucking and logistics fleets.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Ferrovial, Groupe Renault, AAA, Penske, and Toyota.
Ridecell teams work hand in hand with customers operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, California, Madrid, Spain, Paris, France, Berlin, Germany, and Pune, India.
For more information, visit www.ridecell.com
Ridecell Inc. is leading the way in the digital transformation of fleet businesses and operations. Our Fleet IoT (Internet of Things) Automation solutions modernize and monetize fleets by combining data insights with digital vehicle control to turn today’s manual processes into automated workflows. The result is unmatched levels of efficiency and control for shared services, motorpools, rental, and logistic fleets.
Today Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleet businesses in cities across Europe and North America, including Ferrovial, Groupe Renault, Gig Car Share from AAA, and Toyota Sweden. Ridecell is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Madrid, Paris, Berlin and Pune India.
- Serve as the product champion to define the product strategy, business plans and product roadmaps
- Establish and lead the cross-functional team to develop products, capabilities and services aligned to product line strategies and approved plans. Work closely with key stakeholders (i.e., Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success) to define product requirements and develop innovative, high quality products
- Conduct in depth market and competitive analyses using both quantitative and qualitative approaches to derive insights and learnings to inform strategies and priorities
- Develop and cultivate a deep understand of client needs and their customers' needs; represent the “voice of the customer” as you design and develop product plans
- Support the field and go-to-market efforts to help existing customers drive growth and attract new business
- Manage the cross functional team to deliver plans and products on time, and within budget; meet or exceed all KPIs
- Develop business cases for new products and features
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent is strongly preferred. Bachelor's degree in design, engineering, or related field is a strong plus.
- 10-12+ years experience in product strategy, product management, management consulting or related fields, with expanding leadership responsibilities
- Hands on experience managing all aspects of the product management lifecycle - both business and technical - are required.
- Proven track record of bringing new products to market and scaling B2B or B2B2C businesses.
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional teams that include both internal and external stakeholders (including clients and other third party partners)
- An obsession with product fidelity and delivering a great customer experience. Take a fact-based approach to making decisions, validating those assumptions and adapting rapidly
- Must possess solid understanding of B2B enterprise cloud platforms and services, consumer mobile applications (iOS and Android), and micro-services a strong plus. Domain expertise in new mobility solutions, transportation and two-sided business models, and share economy a strong plus.
- Strong analytical skills & technical acumen along with knowledge of product management principles.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence, negotiate and communicate effectively.
React, GO, Python, Django, PostgreSQL, AWS, GCP
Android: Kotlin, Java