Snappr’s marketing is growing like crazy and we need an experienced senior SEM manager to help manage, optimize, and grow our existing SEM accounts. We are looking for a specialist that knows Google Ads like the back of their hand.
You will be managing ads that will target both self-service type customers - families, individuals, and small businesses - as well as ads targeting large enterprise companies looking for image and photography services.
Snappr is looking to build the world’s largest visual content platform and become the next $100B dollar company that provides visual content and photography for both personal use and for business use.
If you consider yourself a self-starter, independent, and enjoys being an individual contributor without having to manage a group of junior members, this might be the opportunity for you!
What you'll do:
- Run the day-to-day activities of managing our Google Ads accounts – including reporting, testing, optimization, and growing the accounts.
- Research, learn, and test new betas and technologies that Google is releasing for Google Ads.
- Develop growth strategies and increase conversions, sales, and revenue generated from PPC ads.
- Coordinate with our graphic designers and social media team to create fresh new display and youtube ads for both self-service and enterprise focused ads.
- Improve ad copy and landing page performance over time which includes creating and testing new copy as well as optimizing landing page conversion rates.
What you'll need:
- 4+ years SEM management experience
- 2+ years at an agency
- Deep understanding of search campaigns. You are perfectly comfortable building accounts from scratch as well as optimizing existing accounts.
- Deep understanding of conversion tracking. You know the pros and cons of pixel tracking vs session tracking and can create attribution models.
- Deep understanding of website analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel.
- You are able to create reports on how the SEM accounts are performing and be able to create segmentation for reporting. These are examples of some of the reporting segmentations you will need to provide:
- a. Brand search, nonbrand search, display remarketing, display prospecting, YouTube remarketing, YouTube prospecting.
- b. Enterprise vs self-service, business vs non-business.
- Salary can range from 75,000-110,000/month (including performance pay) depending on experience
- HMO (w/ two dependents covered by the company)
- Temporary work from home set-up with equipment provided by the company
- Great workspace in Ortigas CBD
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are a team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining photography everywhere. We are an international team with people working from the US, Philippines, and Columbia.
This is an awesome opportunity to be at the ground level of a rapidly growing product and to have a meaningful impact on its growth. The end-result of everything you'll do at Snappr is more people capturing more of their most precious life moments. Our rocket-ship has a seat open just for you.
Node, React, React Native, GraphQL, Postgres.