Slope (Y Combinator S21 batch) provides Buy Now, Pay Later for B2B businesses. Slope enables any business to pay with installments at checkout. They are live on fast-growing B2B marketplaces, secured debt capital partnerships, and regulation compliance. Buy Now, Pay Later is the foundation to rebuilding the messy cross-border B2B payments infrastructure — our vision is to be Stripe for global B2B.
We empower growing businesses by making access to capital easy.
The inspiration for Slope came from Lawrence’s parents having spent the past three decades in the wholesale business, importing products and selling them to small businesses across Brazil. From having worked with them, we realized small mom-and-pop stores are limited by their working capital and that business loans are complicated to navigate.
At Slope (YC S21), we are building Buy Now, Pay Later for B2B businesses. We enable any business to pay with installments at checkout. Buy Now, Pay Later is the foundation to rebuilding the messy cross-border B2B payments infrastructure — our vision is to be Stripe for global B2B.
In a span of 7 months, we went from pre-product to processing over millions in monthly transaction volume and raising $29M in funding to date.
✨ Why work with us?
- You will get the chance to be an early team member at a fast-growth YC startup. We truly believe that in “slope” — not where you start but how fast we are growing and iterating.
- We are growing insanely fast (growing 121% each month for the past 6 months, with signed contracts to 20X, and a growing waitlist that’s dwarfing our ability to keep up). This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocketship at an inflection point!
- We’re a tight-knit, intense team, where you'll learn a ton and have ownership.
- Help small underdog business owners thrive and compete against large corporations.
✅ What You’ll Do
As our first Revenue Operations hire, you will be vital to shaping the foundation of the GTM organization. The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the GTM strategy, partnering closely with the sales team, business development team, and teams across Slope to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with uncertainty, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems. You will build strategic frameworks, closely partner with cross-functional teams, and make data-driven decisions.
- Create infrastructure and processes in Salesforce and across the current tech stack to build a scalable, repeatable, data driven sales machine
- Lead team focused on GTM Evolution for territory planning, sales team strategies, and annual planning
- Drive strategy around achieving predictable revenue
- Handle reporting and analytics to inform strategy across sales and marketing
- Build forecasts and models for various initiatives
- Create dashboards and reports for the customer journey (pre and post sales)
- Architect data flow across GTM tech stack, partnering with functional leaders to ensure teams have a deep understanding of the customer at every interaction
- Own Marketing, Sales and Business Development reporting & processes (e.g. bookings reporting and forecasting, productivity reporting, campaign tracking and lead routing)
- 5+ years in an operational role, ideally in revenue operations
- Strong data analysis and modeling skills in excel
- Excellent problem-solving - able to quickly learn complex systems, break down problems, and develop rigorous and quantitative arguments to inform decision-making
- A demonstrated ability to get stuff done. In an ideal world, you’ve worked in a fast-growing company and know what we should be doing today, in one year, and in two years.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining high levels of operational rigor, problem solving, business acumen, and positive attitude
🚀 Bonus points
- Entrepreneurial mindset (we encourage all employees to be future founders and this can be a great stepping stone towards that)
- Customer-centric and passionate about helping small businesses grow
- Previous experience in fintech
- Previous experience at a high-growth, fast-paced startup