Anja Health is seeking someone organized, compassionate, and strategic to join our team. You will be responsible for all client-facing work and processes at Anja Health, with a focus on operational efficiency. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and analytical skills, will feel comfortable working cross-functionally and approaching problems in a a strategic, problem-solving way. Anja Health is based in LA, but this role is remote-friendly.
- Identify opportunities to increase productivity and improve operational efficiency
- Bring strategic thinking as a stem cell educator to all product-related questions from clients
- Identify, diagnose and resolve performance issues, define actionable and innovative improvement levers
- Communicate effectively with clients and partners at all levels, following up when necessary and managing logistics carefully
- Cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams
- Oversee product fulfillment and operations
- Deeply analytical: an understanding of how various frameworks can provide structure to complex questions
- Excellent communication skills: ability to facilitate communication across multiple stakeholders, clients, and more and foster alignment on ambiguous problems
- Highly productive: ability to be highly productive with little oversight day-to-day. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative
Most frequently using (in this order):
-Zapier/a lot of no code tools
Interest in women's health tech required.