🐣 Anja Health is helping pregnant parents freeze their umbilical cords so they can use its stem cells for future disease treatment purposes.
Anja Health is seeking someone organized, compassionate, and strategic to join our team. You will be responsible for all client-facing creations and communications at Anja Health, with a focus on brand and community building. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and analytical skills, will feel comfortable working cross-functionally and approaching problems in a a strategic, problem-solving way. Anja Health is based in LA, but this role is remote-friendly.
- Build and launch thematic campaigns designed to drive intent and conversion at each stage of the funnel
- You will be methodical about selecting, tailoring, and optimizing marketing channel mix to different pregnant audiences
- You will bring life to the customer and prospect lifecycle experience across vertical, persona, and product campaigns
- Drive campaign strategy incorporating overall company strategic objectives and marketing goals
- Contribute to the planning, execution, and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns across e-mail, web, social, paid media, partners, and more
- Coordinate with creative team to develop campaign deliverables
- Define key metrics and reporting methodologies that will help us understand the effectiveness of campaigns
- Manage CRM, SEM, affiliate, offline, performance
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with early-stage startups, performance marketing, and SEM
- Excellent communication skills: ability to facilitate communication across multiple stakeholders, clients, and more and foster alignment on ambiguous problems
- Highly productive: ability to be highly productive with little oversight day-to-day. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative
- Brand Marketing
- Ops Experience
- Technically savvy
Most frequently using (in this order):
-Zapier/a lot of no code tools
Interest in women's health tech required.