Slope (Y Combinator S21 batch) provides Buy Now, Pay Later for B2B businesses. Slope enables any business to pay with installments at checkout. They are live on fast-growing B2B marketplaces, secured debt capital partnerships, and regulation compliance. Buy Now, Pay Later is the foundation to rebuilding the messy cross-border B2B payments infrastructure — our vision is to be Stripe for global B2B.
We empower growing businesses by making access to capital easy.
The inspiration for Slope came from Lawrence’s parents having spent the past three decades in the wholesale business, importing products and selling them to small businesses across Brazil. From having worked with them, we realized small mom-and-pop stores are limited by their working capital and that business loans are complicated to navigate.
At Slope (YC S21), we are building Buy Now, Pay Later for B2B businesses. We enable any business to pay with installments at checkout. Buy Now, Pay Later is the foundation to rebuilding the messy cross-border B2B payments infrastructure — our vision is to be Stripe for global B2B.
In a span of 7 months, we went from pre-product to processing over millions in monthly transaction volume and raising $32M in funding to date.
We’re looking for a people-first, customer-obsessive customer success specialists to own our relationships with B2B merchants and customer stakeholders, going above and beyond to resolve their problems, make them happy and ultimately help their businesses succeed.
✨ Why work with us?
- You will get the chance to be an early team member at a fast-growth YC startup. We truly believe that in “slope” — not where you start but how fast we are growing and iterating.
- We are growing insanely fast (growing 121% each month for the past 6 months, with signed contracts to 20X, and a growing waitlist that’s dwarfing our ability to keep up). This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocketship at an inflection point!
- We’re a tight-knit, intense team, where you'll learn a ton and have ownership.
- Help small underdog business owners thrive and compete against large corporations.
- Being people-first and doing whatever it takes to make customers happy.
- Have a strong track record in Customer Success.
- Clear and thoughtful verbal and written communication skills, with strong critical thinking ability.
- Strong and creative problem-solving ability that always puts the customer first.
- Being proactive and a fast-learner (Slope! ⚡).
- Proven track record of being detail-oriented and managing multiple concurrent projects.
- You’re a team player and have a strong work ethic.
🚀 Bonus points
- Fluent in Spanish and familiar with Latin American culture.
- Previous experience at a high-growth, fast-paced startup.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (we encourage all employees to be future founders and this can be a great stepping stone towards that).
- Passionate about helping small businesses grow.
- Go above and beyond to do whatever it takes to make our customers happy.
- Onboard and support Slope merchants from day 1.
- Serve as the point of contact for your customers with the end goal to help them succeed and grow.
- Track and help drive key merchant metrics to help their business grow.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders that may lead to expansion, and advocacy of Slope within merchants.
- Be the voice of the customer. Clearly and cross-functionally communicate customer needs to help drive and influence Slope’s strategy and product priorities to drive adoption, retention and growth.