Holy Grail uses electrons to capture carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and contribute to the long term sustainability of humans and other species on Earth
Holy Grail developed a technology that uses electrons to capture CO2 from the atmosphere. We are looking for proactive candidates who are ready to take ownership and are passionate about creating a sustainable solution to removing excess CO2 from the atmosphere. The ultimate goal of Holy Grail is to contribute to the long-term sustainability of life on Earth.
We are looking for an operations intern to join our team and help bring our modular CO2 scrubbers to market.
This role will be located in Mountain View, CA. Candidates should be able to start as soon as possible.
• Detail-oriented with a creative approach to science and engineering
• A high degree of autonomy and independence
• Intrinsic motivation with a fundamental love of science
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects amid changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in word processing, maintaining databases and spreadsheets
• Procurement of supplies and materials
• Processing payments and keeping track of spending
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail and shipments
• Maintaining good working relationships with suppliers and vendors
• Assist in adapting current operations systems and procedures to optimize efficiency
• Perform some administrative tasks as assigned
Nice to have:
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in operations, business, or have relevant experience
What we offer:
You will join a team that is passionate about having an impact on climate change. We care about the optimal way to solve a problem and nurture a culture of creativity and collaboration. We care about quick iterations, minimizing assumptions, and we use emojis to label our chemicals. We work on interesting technical problems and provide support and resources to tackle them.
Impact: your contribution will directly impact our technical milestones and you will have full ownership of your projects. We don’t micromanage
No politics: we give you the resources to test all your wildest ideas in hours or days, not months. If there is a chance that something will advance our progress we will test it as soon as possible
Autonomy: we welcome your independent perspective and encourage you to set and manage your time to achieve our shared goals
Flexibility: we cultivate an informal environment that is more fun and less rigid compared to academia and larger companies
We use electrons instead of pressure or temperature swings to capture carbon dioxide from the atmosphere