Reframe is the future of digital behavior modification. Our mission is to help people break negative habit loops and unlock the best version of themselves - starting with Alcohol and we're growing crazy fast. In the last 3 months alone, we've grown over 800% and are currently helping 20K+ customers cut back on Alcohol use. We are now looking to help the next billion people Reframe the way they think and drink!
Skills: Node.js, Swift, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
To take Reframe to the next level, we’re looking for an iOS Mobile Engineer to help us scale up tech & product offerings. Right now, we have an iOS app with most of the core functions fully built - but that's just step 1.
We’ll be working together to rapidly bring to life a whole host of different features across different platforms, that require both creative engineering solutions & an eye for design, as we build out our ambitious eco-system to provide personalized, engaging, and habit altering experiences at scale. We iterate rapidly with multiple app releases within a week being a norm. There is minimal overhead and lots of freedom to pursue what’s necessary to get the job done
We primarily help people through our IOS (Native - Swift) & Web Apps. We are looking for talented engineers, developers, and designers to help us combine Behavioral Neuroscience, AI and principles of game design to create a truly immersive habit modification experience.
- Experience working with small, lean engineering teams to ship product fast
- Experience working on real-time applications & games/social products is a big plus
- Love working with ex-founders or early engineers from fast-growth teams
- Experience with Swift, Node, React, and Js libraries (or other comparable web frameworks)
- A history of striking out on your own & building
- Interest in human psychology & an eye for good design