$80k - $150k • 0.10% - 1.00%
Everything you buy was shipped. And you overpay for it because freight brokers are always involved in every freight shipping and charge enormously high commissions. At Zerobroker, we transform the $800 billion trucking industry and make freight shipping broker-free.
Every single thing that you buy was shipped. How things are shipped affects how we live and how we behave. And the trucking industry is the very lifeblood of the global economy.
At Zerobroker, we have set out to create a logistics system working at zero waste, without any middlemen and with perfect timing. We use the most innovative technologies to create the future today. We are transforming the $800 billion trucking industry and making freight shipping broker-free. And we’d like your help.
As our first Product Manager, you’ll focus on building the world’s most exceptional products and customer experience.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Own and drive the product strategy, design, and execution for the future of our internal and external products for all our customers across web and mobile for every shipper and carrier.
- Build, manage, and mentor a team of world-class product managers focused on strengthening and expanding our suite of workflow, back office, and FinTech solutions.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, and partner closely with engineering, UX, and business leaders to deliver solutions that satisfy customer experience, business, and technology goals.
- Be the go-to product expert for other internal teams, executives, sales, marketing, customers, and partners. You will have detailed knowledge of your product area today as well as a broad vision for the future.
- Create & present business cases and business models for new product investments, and measure/quantify success of product launches.
- Build strong partnerships with leaders across the company to solve our toughest challenges and create seamless, cohesive experiences.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- Represent the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders; A natural design thinker that can synthesize requirements into a common set of platform and services capabilities, writing very clear, thorough and detailed user stories for complex features and product sets.
- Manage the product life-cycle from strategic planning to execution against the strategy as well as evangelization of the product offering.
- Work closely with marketing, success, sales, and support teams to take products to market.
We are looking for People who have:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in high-volume and fast-paced operational, B2B or marketplace startups.
- Track record of success in building and leading high-performing teams while mentoring and growing individual contributors.
- Demonstrated ability to manage effectively, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and guide through challenging situations.
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves and take on tasks hands-on.
- Self-motivated, with a deep affinity for problem-solving, always challenging the status quo, and never settling for the way something “has always been done.”
- Ability to question, understand, and challenge product decisions and priorities.
- Ability to collaborate successfully across multiple domains.
- Strategic mindset and bias for action with strong ability for strategic planning, defining OKRs and driving business outcomes.
- A bold and optimistic personality: We challenge the status quo every day, and we’re looking for people who are comfortable asking bold, quirky questions and have the mental resilience that comes from knowing we’re at the start of a long journey.
As a startup company, we don’t limit our team members. Instead, we set out to discover their strongest sides. We understand that your skillset may be stronger in some areas than others, but we expect you to contribute in every step of building an outstanding customer experience. You should also ask for help from any team member whenever you need it. We don’t look for people who can do one particular job. We look for people with whom we want to share our vision and lives. Join our team early and see how high and far you can go!
Let’s make the impossible, possible together. Come join us!
The problem we are solving is extremely hard! No one ever solves it before. Zerobroker is the first company in the world that challenges the status quo of the old freight transportation industry and makes it broker-free.
We do it by providing real-time upfront pricing, automating payments, insurances, capacity vetting, matching, and everything else that companies need to move their loads securely and without paying brokerage commissions.
We also empower small and mid-sized trucking companies to act as full-scale logistics companies without hiring a single employee.
When we succeed 7.6 billion people in the world will buy products cheaper!