Customer Operations Associate
We have explosive growth in a $600B market that has yet to modernize. We're hiring ambitious, outrageously talented people who are excited about reshaping a massive market.
Compensation: to attract outrageously talented people who are in this for the long haul, we offer above-market equity grants.
HomeBreeze is building a better way to get work done on your home. We’ve grown revenue 50% monthly and have no shortage of customer demand.
How it works: We provide an Uber-like booking experience, where homeowners answer questions about their home to get an upfront, guaranteed price. They can schedule instantly, with work completed by our network of professionals. We're going category-by-category, first with water heaters and now more, to provide a frictionless end-to-end experience.
We’re a YC company that raised $3M+ from extraordinary investors. Our co-founders have built and scaled managed marketplaces, having spent years at Opendoor and UberEats. We see massive opportunity to reshape the $600B home services market. Our first market is Los Angeles but we are a fully remote company.
About Your Role
We’re looking for an ambitious, self-starter to help with all sorts of things around the business. Your core role will be interfacing with both sides of the marketplace, as we grow the business, including:
- Responding to leads via phone, text, chat, and email
- Managing live jobs, including interfacing with the customer and service pro team assigned
- Outreach to new service professionals as we look to expand our network
As a startup, time not dedicated to these tasks will flex into any other number of areas, including those below. We want to invest in your growth and can train you in these areas - no need for prior experience.
- Marketing and growth
- Website content & SEO activities
- Core business operations
HomeBreeze is a fully remote company today, and we’re looking for someone who can thrive in a remote environment. If you’re based in the Los Angeles area, that’s a bonus, as we’re operating in that market today.
What We Look For
- Customer empathy - you deeply care about the customer experience and ship product that solves real problems.
- Ambition - the success of this business depends on how expansive the team is in thinking about what we can achieve. You want to grow your impact, role size, and more.
- Ability to learn quickly - you're a highly motivated self-starter with strong self-awareness and an eagerness to learn and grow.
Nice to Haves
- You have some knowledge of home services
- You’re based in the Los Angeles metro area
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, remote environment
You have an opportunity to set our tech stack, as founding engineer #1. We've validated the product and found explosive revenue growth by using no-code tools. Our next step as a company is to productize that into a foundation that we can build on.