Siglo is a wireless internet service provider for communities in urban Latin America offering a faster, better, and easier-to-pay home internet. We are a funded company and ready to grow. We are bringing on a few key people that are driven and want to contribute to our mission and goals of reimagining what a telecommunication company should look like!
Siglo is a wireless internet service provider for communities in urban Latin America offering a faster, better, and easier-to-pay home internet.
We are looking for an Ops Manager to help us improve operational efficiency, and to deliver the best experience possible to our subscribers. We are looking for an exceptional person with a high-performance mentality that has the vision to build this into a high output, scalable team, and has the experience to execute on that plan.
We are a funded company and ready to grow. This is a key position for someone that is driven and wants to contribute to our mission and goals of reimagining what a telecommunication company should look like!
- Manage the overall day-to-day operation
- Lead end-to-end fulfillment, develop and implement strategies for improving results of installations
- Driving logistics and inventory planning activities, identifying and prioritizing top customer issues and resolution plans
- Collaborating with, marketing, product, and business analytics teams to deploy new services that enable us to keep growing
- Provide key feedback for product improvements with the product and technical teams
- Create a culture of accountability and trust. Leading and developing the ops team to reach their performance as individuals and as a team
Knowledge and skills:
- 5+ years of successful Operations Management experience in a leadership role, Director level or higher seniority
- 5+ years of experience in managing fulfillment & field operations, and/or sales operations
- Ability to develop and deliver operational strategies. Comfortable leading in an ambiguous, start-up environment with minimal oversight and able to create order and clarity for the broader team
- Process development, management, and optimization expert. Able to define processes from abstract concepts
- Analytical and solution-focused tendencies. Ability to think creatively and leverage data to make key decisions
- Strength in defining and presenting a compelling vision for the objectives of the ongoing operation that aligns and motivates team members to meet the company goals
From hardware technologies in our antennas and network to all the software used by the operating team and our users. We mainly use web technologies such as VueJS, Tailwind CSS, Cypress Front QA and a back in Python / Django that is in continuous improvement now with microservices and serverless services. We apply analytics for both product performance and user behavior, taking our understanding of data to another level by detecting events and taking action in real time.