Associate Product Manager
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will work with a cross functional team to define product requirements, build user stories and manage delivery execution for our Analytics product area. You have worked with BI and Data Warehousing platforms and understand how to uncover and define value metrics for customers. We are looking for someone who is self disciplined, passionate about solving challenging problems and working in a fast-paced startup.
Bonus if you have worked with Customer Service/Contact Center platforms and related analytics, and are familiar with AI/ML/Chatbots technologies.
- Develop a solid understanding of the AI value proposition as it applies to customer service, identify KPIs and metrics measurement to communicate this value through the Analytics platform
- Engage customers and prospects to uncover pain points, identify new product features and opportunities that will drive our product adoption and differentiation.
- Leverage market and competitor research to develop a conviction around the problems we want to solve and bring these insights to the engineering team to develop world-class solutions
- Collaborate with the Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to prioritize requirements, identify product opportunities and create high-impact solutions for our customers
- Partner with the Engineering team to achieve successful outcomes by clearly communicating business needs, requirements, prioritizing backlogs, and removing friction from the product development process
- Partner with experience design to develop solutions that delight the customer and create a great product experience.
- Disseminate knowledge as widely as possible across your team and look for opportunities to take that knowledge to other groups.
- Engineering degree with 3+ years of progressive product management experience. MBA from a Tier 1 institute is a plus
- Must have experience in Analytics, BI and Data Warehousing platforms
- Experience in SaaS products/platforms with a track record of delivering products and features
- Experience with customer service/contact center platforms and related analytics is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile/ Lean Startup methodologies. Experience working in a rapid prototyping environment is a plus.
- Strong team player. You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships within our team and with external groups rapidly. You are persuasive, encouraging, and motivating at all levels of interaction.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally.
Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning