TetraScience provides the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global pharma and biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.
TetraScience leads the R&D Data Cloud space, activating data flow across multiple global pharma and biotech organizations. Scientists worldwide rely on TetraScience’s innovative Tetra Data Platform and Tetra Lab Monitoring applications to accelerate their digital lab transformation. We have set audacious goals to connect all scientific instrumentation, software, and sensors that a scientist might encounter in the lab environment and bring this data into a Cloud-enabled data lake. To accomplish this, we must often quickly understand a client’s current state of lab processes, which integration gaps we need to address, and how to best maintain those integrations we have today. The Integrations Analyst plays a key role in keeping TetraScience ready and adaptable as science evolves and new subscribers enter the platform.
Sitting at the “bleeding edge” of the Tetra R&D Data Cloud, the Integrations Squad plays a pivotal role in researching life sciences instrumentation, equipment, and software to understand their potential connectivity and automation within the Tetra Data Platform. Our team studies data file formats, interrogates APIs, and builds prototype tools to accomplish specific scientific workflows. Cross-functionally, the Integrations Squad helps Sales understand data flows, helps Product develop and prioritize features, and helps Engineering achieve scientific value and accelerate development timelines.
What You Will Do
- Review customer landscape and current instrumentation to uncover generalized patterns and devise new integrations
- Reach out proactively to partner companies, vendors, manufacturers to learn connectivity, instrument specs, APIs, data format, etc.
- Perform the underlying technical work required to facilitate integrations - some Python, SQL, and AWS experience will be preferred
- Strategically maintain and grow relationships with major scientific OEMs, software vendors, and KOLs in the biopharma data space
- Empower internal Delivery Engineers to build better connector libraries and customer experience
- Work with Marketing and Customer Success teams to “tell the story” of new integrations and connectors
- Work with Product team to ensure cohesive platform ecosystem
- Work with Scientific and Engineering teams to evolve integrations to cover new use cases or increase efficiency & maintenance
Requirements (What You Have Done)
- Deep experience in Life Sciences and Pharma workflows, especially surrounding drug design and development, biologics, automation, or new modalities
- M.S. in physical sciences, life sciences, or computer science with 5+ years’ experience. Ph.D. or equivalent degrees with coding experience will be strongly considered.
- High-bandwidth + intellectual curiosity: Can manage multiple simultaneous efforts and parallel threads; enjoys diverse experiences and new challenges
- Expert knowledge of data management, file formats, Cloud architecture, RESTful services. Desire to “learn how it works” by tinkering.
- Interpersonal skills and motivation to build relationships proactively with a wide, global network
- Project Management: Defines goals, stakeholders, and maintains a routine cadence and forward momentum to
get projects done
- Influence without authority: Knowing how (and when) to lean on specific parts of the TetraScience org (and outside, other experts, etc) to get answers
- Servant leadership / org-focused: Knows how to do what's best for the broader company strategy and makes decisions in-line with corporate values
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + office as needed
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD