Slash is building the financial OS for the millions of solo entrepreneurs in the US who make a living buying and selling exclusive items. We're backed by top investors like NEA, Stanford University, and the founders of Tinder and Plaid. We haven't even come out of beta yet, and we're already processing millions of dollars in card spend every month.
Our mission at Slash is to help millions of professional resellers — solo entrepreneurs who buy and sell exclusive items for a living — make more money and take back their time.
Still in beta, thousands of sellers use our capital and virtual cards to buy millions of dollars worth of profitable inventory every month. We onboarded our first customer in May of this year, and are growing 100% MoM.
It's a very unique time to join us. We proved a huge demand for what we're building (potential users badger us for access every day, and actual users are regularly offered hundreds of dollars for their access codes), and it’s early enough that you’ll have a huge impact and get a big part of the upside.
Slash is backed by top investors like NEA, Stanford University, and the founders of Tinder and Plaid.
What you'll do
- Manage a team of customer support specialists and operationalize our support and sales processes
- Identify operational solutions to address product or UX bottlenecks
- Work on internal documentation of company processes and external resources
- Independently manage and set clear deadlines for multiple, simultaneous projects
- Become an expert in fintech and work on projects relating to compliance
- Set a high bar for execution, both in terms of quality and speed
Who You Are
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in an organized manner
- Deep curiosity of the process of abstracting away operational complexity to deliver a streamlined customer UX
- Desire to collaborate across the team to ensure a clear alignment of internal operations with product deadlines
- Willingness to take on mission critical projects and actively communicate challenges and outcomes as they arise
- Ability to clearly document processes so they can be optimized over time
- Comfortable coordinating with multiple parties and building relationships both internally and externally
- Strong written communication skills
Nice to Have
- An itch to start a company in the future. We will invest in you!
Typescript, Node.js, React, CockroachDB, AWS