We’re changing how software teams iterate on and develop their product by allowing anyone on the team (technical or not) give the most visually and technically robust feedback they can in the most intuitive platform we believe possible.
Drawing from our experiences working at companies of all sizes and kinds, we're genuinely passionate about making collaboration within cross-functional teams easier, more powerful, and - as a result - more fun. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, we avidly welcome you in reaching out to us.
Founded by former Microsoft and Facebook employees, Brevy is backed by Y Combinator and other phenomenal investors. (Our seed round isn't public yet, but we're happy to discuss on a call.) Check out our neat Product Hunt launch to see what we've been up to.
- Implementation of beautiful visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions
- Deliver complete, magical front-end experiences with full connection to our backend API
- Ensure high performance on our web app and chrome extension
- Coordinate the workflow between the team’s designers, other engineers on the eam, and yourself.
- Coordinate with the team’s full-stack developers to build a RESTful API
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Owner's mentality
- Naturally curious and actively looking to step into the user’s shoes
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Thorough understanding of the platform, database, API, caching layer, and other web services used in the system
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and React components
- Ability to create custom, general use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of core React and third-party packages
- Versatility within a high-growth startup environment
Bonus Points for Any of These:
- An eye for design
- Experience working on Chrome Extensions
- Experience working for a high-growth startup
- Entrepreneurial experiences
- Ability to architect and automate the build process for production using task runners or scripts
- Ability to create configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Frontend: React, Redux, Thunk, TypeScript
- Backend: NestJS, TypeORM, MySQL, TypeScript
- Chrome Extension (Manifest V3)
- Gitlab Repo + CI/CD Pipelines
- AWS, Digital Ocean