We are Inflow - a digital health startup on a mission to help every person with ADHD reach their full potential. ADHD can be challenging, but that doesn’t mean accessing support should be hard or expensive. We help adults and adolescents manage ADHD through our science-based, self-help program. Our program is based on the principles of cognitive behavioral therapy which combines education, cognitive restructuring and community support to help people with ADHD build new habits & skills to effectively manage their struggles.
ADHD can be challenging, but that doesn’t mean accessing support should be hard or expensive. Our mission? Empower every person with ADHD to reach their full potential. We use technology to provide comprehensive tailor-made programs designed by leading doctors & coaches. By owning the entire ADHD patient experience from diagnosis to medication & coaching combined with community support we help people better manage their ADHD.
We are a fiercely ambitious seven-person team. Since launching in April, we have helped thousands of people manage their ADHD (as well as being the #1 ADHD app) and we’re just getting started. We think through everything from first-principles and value logic over experience. In order to move fast, we learn fast. We believe in learning by doing - so we like to jump straight in. We say things as they are and believe success is driven by honesty. We’re not afraid to be ourselves and while our mission is serious, we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
About the role
Your mission will be to lead the product design efforts and own the user experience for our ADHD self-help mobile app - to enable our cross-functional team to cater to our members’ needs while meeting business objectives.
- Lead and oversee the user experience of our product from conception to launch in collaboration with product management, engineering, clinical and content.
- Rapidly create wireframes, high-fidelity designs and prototypes to enable the team to test and validates hypotheses as quickly as possible
- Use data to drive your decisions - you should be extremely comfortable drawing insights from our analytics tools to measure impact and inform decisions
- Constantly a/b test and experiment with new changes
- Be able to work with ambiguity and translate loose requirements and ideas into concepts ready to be validated
- Create and maintain a design system to ensure consistency across our product offering
- Significantly contribute to our product strategy and help prioritize new features and product changes
- Take ownership of user research processes to ensure the team has a strong understanding of our members’ needs
- Conduct usability tests and constantly monitor our analytics to understand how members are interacting with our product
- Have a strong understanding of our company and product KPIs to ensure we are effectively measuring the impact of product iterations and changes
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to define clear requirements, engage in planning and provide support during delivery
- Get involved in QA/testing to ensure we deliver a high quality product to our members
- 2+ years of experience in a previous product design role (preferably at an early stage startup)
- Previous experience with iOS/Android apps (and passionate about mobile ux)
- Highly analytical, data driven, detail oriented and commercially aware
- Comfortable analyzing data and drawing insights through Mixpanel and other analytics tools
- Have an MVP-mindset, a preference for speed and validating ideas as quickly as possible
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Strong technical understanding and obsessed with technology products
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats and getting involved in all aspects of the product development process
- Experience working in a cross functional team of engineers and product managers
- Experience developing, shipping and iterating with a live product
- True team player - highly collaborative
- Healthtech experience
- Experience in game design
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- The opportunity to work for a mission-based company and positively impact the lives of those with ADHD
- Being one of the first employees in an exciting early-stage startup
- Fast paced learning through direct hands on experience
- Flexible working environment
- Pension plan
- 25 days’ holiday per year
What our members say about us
- "I thought I was beyond help and that there just weren’t any ADHD-specific strategies out there. This app has already given me so much hope that I have lost over the years.”
- “This app is amazing and I’ve recommended it to everyone in my life who has ADHD or other mental health issues that they cope with.”