Tint.ai empowers any company to embed insurance into their products to protect their users while increasing profitability. Our AI-powered platform provides APIs, no-code underwriting engine, light-weight policy admin, and access to insurance partners that are required to design and launch modern insurance products that improve customer experience and profitability.
About Tint Tint is Stripe for Insurance. We make it easy for tech platforms to embed insurance into their products. We help companies such as Outdoorsy, Boatsetter, Riders Share, Quantstamp, amongst others, unlock the growth of their core business and improve profitability with insurance.
Our product encompasses everything needed to run an insurance program, from setting underwriting rules to managing customers policies to managing claims. All available through a simple API and a no-code app.
We're backed by world-class investors such as Y Combinator, Deciens, Nyca, Plug and Play, WIN, Soma Capital, Pioneer Fund, and angels such as Vikram Pandit (former CEO Citigroup) and founders/CEOs of Oscar Health, Sun Microsystems, Zuora, Gusto, Kin, Turo, Mercury, Wepay, Ramp, amongst others.
With Tint, our client companies provide protection for their customers when something unexpected happens. They can include this coverage for free or provide it as an add on. To date, we’ve helped millions of users get peace of mind.
About the role We believe design thinking is central to our mission of making managing an insurance program easy. As a Product Designer on a small but fast growing team, you will be pivotal in transforming an industry deeply underserved by design, where software is ripe for disruption. Your fingerprints will be all over our state of the art web app used by our clients to manage their insurance program. Your work will in turn benefit end consumers in a uniquely varied range of industries (RV sharing, boat sharing, pet care).
You will be working directly with the founding team and be involved in the early stages of the startup development to help establish the design culture and team at Tint.
- 3+ years experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineers and product managers to ship products
- Portfolio highlighting thought process throughout product development in past projects
- Editorial eye and strong design voice
- Experience using Figma
- Experience building and maintaining top notch UI library/reusable components
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bonus: Experience with UX design of B2B Saas products
- 100% Remote team: work from anywhere (EU and US Time zones)
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity grant
- Coworking stipend
- Apple equipment
- Company-sponsored team retreats in exotic destinations
- Health Benefits (US only)
Please include these in your application
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us why Tint is interesting to you
AWS (EC2, S3, SageMaker), Node, Python, Figma