$150k - $225k • 0.25% - 0.50%
Dharma is the easiest place to borrow and lend cryptocurrencies — anywhere in the world, instantly and securely. Our secret sauce lives on the Ethereum blockchain: a system of smart contracts that enable any two Internet-connected parties in the world to engage in a peer-to-peer loan without having to trust or know their counter-party. With this technology, Dharma enables wholly non-custodial, peer-to-peer lending; you don’t need to trust us or anybody— just trust math and cryptography. We’re on an audacious mission to deliver radically transparent financial services that “can’t be evil” to any Internet-connected individual in the world.
We are located in sunny SOMA (near Montgomery BART) in San Francisco and we are a small scrappy team.
Product Manager - Remote, US-Timezone
Dharma is the Ethereum wallet that seamlessly works with your bank account — download an app and do anything in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) directly from your bank account in less than 10 minutes.
There are three core components to Dharma.
First, a non-custodial, smart contract wallet that gives users full control over their money, without having to worry about private key management or clunky web3 transaction submission.
Second, native fiat on- and off-ramps that enable users to deposit to Dharma directly from their bank account, at Coinbase-parity prices & volume. No paltry $500 weekly limits or gouging debit card surcharges.
Third, an open SDK called dharmaOS that allows developers (both internal and external) to deploy “adapters” that seamlessly connect any protocol on Ethereum to users’ bank accounts at high volumes.
All of the above is packaged into a beautiful, mobile-first experience that caters to beginners, pros, and everyone in between.
In short, Dharma marries the strengths of fiat-enabled exchanges and non-custodial Web3 wallets, giving users the best of both worlds.
We are a small, resourceful, team (10 people!), working remotely across all US time zones.
Who You’ll Be Working With
- Designers who create intuitive user experiences for powerful capabilities
- Full-stack engineers who create and maintain a beautiful, performant, mobile app
- Protocol engineers who build secure, upgradeable smart contract systems
- Luminaries and prominent thinkers in the DeFi space
- Eager to shepherd a product team through building systems that distribute DeFi and Web3 to billions of users
- Hardworking, driven, and competitive
- Deeply detail oriented and deliberate in your steps
- Passionate about the potential for DeFi and Web3
- Fanatical about executional rigor and quality of process
- Excited to work with a small, intense, and high performing team
What We Look For In You:
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in a team with a reputable, consumer-facing product
- Proven ability to lead a team of engineers and designers in shipping & maintaining product features at a high cadence and quality
- Professional experience in crypto not required, but deep literacy with DeFi and the world of Ethereum is
Nice To Haves:
- Experience in DeFi, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, or distributed systems
- Experience in payments or Fintech
- A previous technical background in engineering
We use technologies like React/Redux, Node.js, GraphQL, Solidity, Blockchain, and Smart Contracts, all running on AWS.