At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Partner with Operations (Fulfillment,Transportation Procurement, and Customer Service) to drive continuous improvement in financial and operational performance.
- Own and direct the operation planning process annual, and rolling forecasts (monthly and quarterly). Define variance analysis against budgets for the network, identifying risks and opportunities.
- Ensure timely and accurate metrics and forecasts are created and maintained.
- Work closely with the accounting and finance teams to evaluate monthly results.
- Highlight accounting improvement opportunities on specific processes and accounts and partnering with operations and accounting teams to implement.
- Manage, track and report financial performance against financial plans for operational KPIs and quantify financial risks and opportunities to the business.
- Support expansion projects and new business initiatives, third-party agreements, network location analyses.
- Review business cases for capital expenditure, ensure execution of capex plan and fixed asset management.
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting, dashboards and reporting tools.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and scenario modeling at the request of management and business partners to aid in decision-making.
- Prepare and present business forecasts and results for executive leadership.
- This is a people manager role and will include responsibility for growing and scaling the team to support increasing complexity and depth of analysis.
We're Looking For Someone With:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Operations.
- At least 7 years experience in a similar role
- At least 2 years with proven track record of developing talent
- You have experience with Netsuite ERP; or a similar planning tool
- You have strong Microsoft and Google Suite skills
- You have familiarity with warehouse controlling - forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust with an Executive team
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail and an ability to set and meet tight deadlines
- Bright, kind, and motivated by challenge
You’ll love this role if you:
- Are energised about building a young company and comfortable working in a fast-past changing environment.
- Are a technologically and data-driven business
- Are passionate about our patients and customers
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Our Engineers are building an API connected infrastructure to create a whole new healthcare experience that aligns with todays modern needs. As we take our next step in further expanding Truepill’s ecosystem of products and services, we're actively seeking to onboard a Senior Full Stack Engineer who will become a core member of the Senior Engineering Team, helping bring the Truepill vision to life.