At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Managing the process of developing Truepill’s annual and long range operating plans, and rolling forecast including all components of the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows
- Managing the process of developing the monthly variance analysis, comparing actual results to budgets/forecasts and prior year results for both internal and external reporting
- Preparing and distributing content for the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis, which provide the state of the business with financial results, variance analysis, operations metrics, and talking points
- Working cross functionally to solve complex problems in Planning & Reporting; applying existing and new solutions in creative ways for themselves and others to drive automation (internal accounting, business leaders, executives, officers, and the Board of Directors)
- Recognizing and advising others (internal accounting, business leaders, executives, officers, and the Board of Directors) of exposure to risk
- Analyzing costs for proper accounting treatment and completeness, including reviewing contracts and transactions for technical accounting implications and determining necessary accruals
- Leading a team that prepares monthly review materials for executive management – responsible for ensuring accuracy, quality and timeliness of content
- Coordinating and advising team on reporting standards and formats, formulating templates for use.
- Maintaining files and reports to assure the accuracy and uniformity of the information provided
- Prepares and reviews documents used for the preparation of externally-reported financial results
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
We're Looking For Someone With:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field Accounting, Finance,Business Administration; CPA/MBA Preferred
- At least 5-7 years experience in a similar role
- At least 2 years with proven track record of developing talent
- You have experience with Netsuite ERP; or a similar planning tool
- You have strong Microsoft and Google Suite skills
- You have advanced knowledge of applicable procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies related to accounting, finance and financial statement consolidation and preparation; knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- You are skilled in developing financial models and consolidated financial statements
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust with an Executive team
- You're highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you're looking for the right company to support your growth
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail and an ability to set and meet tight deadlines.
- Above all else you are bright, kind and motivated by challenge
You’ll love this role if you:
- Are energized about building a young company and comfortable working in a fast-past changing environment
- Enjoy playing a key role and want to be part of Truepill’s success.
- Want a passionate, humble, and exciting culture
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Our Engineers are building an API connected infrastructure to create a whole new healthcare experience that aligns with todays modern needs. As we take our next step in further expanding Truepill’s ecosystem of products and services, we're actively seeking to onboard a Senior Full Stack Engineer who will become a core member of the Senior Engineering Team, helping bring the Truepill vision to life.