$70k - $120k •
We're bringing the power of a large data team to everyone, building an easy-to-use application for ingesting data from any source into a managed data-warehouse, exploring and annotating that data, scheduling SQL transformations, and exporting data to BI tools or other systems.
Who we are: Mozart Data (YC S20) is hiring a growth marketer -- someone who can think creatively, shape and execute our marketing strategy, and help build the team and culture at a fast-paced startup. Please apply by sharing the following: A story (or stories) of a time you were able to bring to market, attention grab, or game a system to make money on a side hustle, or really whatever is some system you've figured out
Mozart Data automates most of the work data engineers and data scientists traditionally do to spin up and run a modern data stack. For each of our customers, we manage a (Snowflake) data warehouse, build and maintain ETL pipelines, and provide an easy-to-use interface for building and scheduling data transformations, monitoring and visualizing pipelines, and cataloging and organizing their data. We recently went through YC (Summer 2020) and have raised a 4 million dollar seed round. Your role will directly impact the success of the company and shape our company strategy.
This role will include:
- SEO and SEM
- PR/media relations
- Events and partnership management
- Content creation
- Lead generation
- 2-7 years of marketing experience
- Strong SEO knowledge with proven results
- Ability to tell a story and write compelling content for social channels
- Analyze success of content to drive marketing strategy
- Experience working with SaaS products in the tech space
- Extremely organized and able to work independently, managing multiple projects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record for collaborating with and working across multiple teams while taking constructive feedback and adjusting project needs accordingly
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K (with employer matching)
- Generous vacation policy
- Remote friendly work environment
- Supportive and friendly team
Our tech stack is primarily Python/Django + React on GCP, and we manage a Snowflake data warehouse for each of our customers.
Some upcoming projects you could work on:
Integrating asynchronous-django to our django API server, to support long-running queries that can't be handled in a normal request/response cycle.
Building systems to export data from our databases into numerous different external systems - eg: moving customer data into Salesforce, or Google Sheets, or Zendesk.
Building internal tooling to view the status and act on the many data pipelines running in our systems - both ETL pipelines and data transformations.
Optimizing the ordering the SQL data transformations. We'd like our users to not have to think about DAGs and data dependencies - we'd like to do that optimally for them automatically.