Instawork is the on-demand staffing app for hospitality gigs. We quickly and reliably match businesses with nearby qualified workers. We’re excited to enable our Professionals, a new generation of the emerging, diverse workforce, to be a part of the growing gig economy.
We’ve been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.
Instawork's goal is to be the essential staffing engine for all businesses that support the local workforce. We create flexible opportunities for workers to earn additional income, build new skills, and even test out employers prior to accepting full-time positions. Our vision is to organize the world's labor force and make it as accessible to local businesses as tap water.
Whether it’s a light industrial or hospitality business, the Instawork team builds technology to connect people with what gigs they want.
We're looking for a Product Manager to help our team of talented engineers and designers ship products that our customers love. This cross functional role will work closely with the entire organization - setting a product strategy with the executive team, building out features with design and engineering, working directly with operations and sales teams, and talking to customers and users.
- Work directly with customers to understand the efficacy of our current product and share this context with the company
- Define, measure, and share the important critical metrics to measure the success of our on demand staffing product
- Synthesize feedback, data, and company goals to develop a roadmap and product plan for on demand staffing
- Partner with design, engineering, and operations to scope and build features that solve user problems
- Product Experience: Minimum 2+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products that you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
- Business-minded: you are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business performance metrics.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills and experience defining and understanding north star & quality metrics. You have strong analytical chops, and can use SQL or reporting tools to derive actionable insights from user behavior
- Technically proficient: you have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built. You are familiar with design and engineering best practices and standards on web and mobile
- Bias for Action -- We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do’ers to drive the company forward.
- Act Like an Owner -- Make your territory your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth
- Always Be Learning -- We are creating a new vision for our industry. The best reps are able to adapt and learn from each other and our customers.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Always be upfront and honest with the team and our business partners.
Instawork is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Django, React, React Native, AWS, Neo4J