(Senior) Product Manager
Cyber protection is complex. Making sure you’re secured and covered takes time, patience and a lot of financial resources. But it doesn’t have to. Why can’t there be streamlined, easy-to-use tools, clear and understandable coverage, and a price-tag that doesn’t break the bank. Now there is. Paladin Cyber: Cyber Protection Made Easy. Paladin aims to use our unparalleled industry knowledge to build comprehensive, easy to use cyber security tools, top-down cyber security education and training, complete cyber security insurance coverage and remediation, and help small-businesses remain secure.
We know that running a business has a lot of challenges. Making sure you’re secure shouldn’t be one of them.
We make cyber protection easy, obtainable and affordable for small businesses. Simply put, we stop business from being hacked and keep them financially secure if they are.
Learn more at www.meetpaladin.com
Monetary loss from cybercrime has just crossed $1 trillion this year. It's no surprise as most companies are underprepared against common attacks like ransomware, phishing, and fraud.
Paladin Cyber (YC S17) is building a holistic cyber risk solution. We make cybersecurity accessible through low-friction protections powered by AI, proprietary data, and delightful user experiences.
We're backed by Eniac Ventures, Fika Ventures, Lightbank, Cyber Mentor Fund, and other leading investors.
About the role
As Product Lead, you will lead Paladin's product development strategy and own mission-critical business outcomes. This role reports directly to the CEO and will collaborate with engineers, designers, cybersecurity experts, and other stakeholders to take products from ideation to scale.
We’re looking for a product leader with experience translating complexity into low-friction experiences, especially for client onboarding.
- Build, own, and execute the product roadmap, ensuring alignment with strategic initiatives, set KPIs, and hitting goals
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative insights from various sources to holistically understand and relentlessly improve product performance
- Lead a cross-functional team through ideation, research, technical development, and launch
- Engage regularly with customers and partners to build organizational knowledge of users' needs
- Identify process and organizational bottlenecks and leverage these opportunities to constantly improve efficiency
- Mentor a passionate product team
- 3-7+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in B2B SAAS
- An end-to-end thinker. You can look at a problem and create a solution all the way from top-level goals to nitty-gritty operational and system details. You have a bias for action and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Customer obsessed. You're endlessly empathetic and seek to deeply understand users' needs. You know how to ask the right questions to extract maximum value and experiment thoughtfully.
- Strategic and analytical. You can turn new, vague ideas into implementable projects and identify new opportunities that move the needle. You design frameworks to gather actionable data and use qualitative and quantitative insights to clarify decisions wherever possible.
- Cybersecurity experience is not required but appreciated
- Competitive salary and equity, as well as transparent compensation practices
- Paid PTO / sick leave
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (US only)
- 401(k) plan (US only)
- Flexible work hours and location
We use React + Redux on our web clients with Firebase auth + database for the majority of our user data. We also run a fleet of network proxy servers on Azure across the country.